chapter 1

krithika p.o.v:-

Love

It is the pure feeling without any conditions in this world.Being in love gives you happiness as it deals with heart.look how magical it is.when a person starts loving they will only think about the happiness of their loved ones.that  is why love is selfless.but some say it is fake and painful which I don't believe.of course love gives you pain when people  misunderstands each other or when people are fake.but every one blames love. I believe if your love is true then there will be no misunderstanding,no failures,no heartbreaks.love will born in an unknown second and helps to led rest of our life with happiness.every one waits for this magical moment including me.This thought makes me smile.

"Krithi open your eyes.look at camera"Anu shouted as akhil started to take selfie.

I open my eyes for a click and again closed to continue my thoughts feeling the cool breeze on my face through the train window while my ears listening to some romantic songs     

How wonderful this combination...journey...window seat..cool evening...romantic songs with thoughts of love

"Feeling excited...almost reached goa...besties....wonderful journey...hope a beautiful trip..."I listened Akhil saying these words.I think he posted our latest pic in instagram or facebook with hashtags.yeah we are going to goa.not only Akhil Nisha,Anu ,Deepu and also me every one feeling excited.who will make their dream true.

"Open your eyes and talk to us krithi"Anu half scolded me"what are you thinking?"

"Look at her smile..I am sure her mind is thinking about love"my smile became wider when Nisha answered Anu understanding me very well.this is what I like in Nisha.

"Anu call Rithu and tell that her sister is thinking about love again"Deepu said leisurely which makes me tense.I open my eyes and plug out head set within seconds as soon as I heard my sister's name.my friends saw my reaction and started laughing.Idiots  they spoiled my mood.I glare at Deepu who is responsible for my situation.he knows how to tease me by bringing up Rithu name

Rithika,my elder sister doesn't like love.she always say that it kills responsibilities.and she is the one who say love is fake.she is the only reason why I am still single.I can't and I will never hurt her.she always supports me ,encourage me ,cares for me.only thing she opposes me is love.thats why I don't bring that topic in front of her which becomes the advantage of deepu now.

"Why u are always thinking about that love Krithi?"Anu asked me

As I heard the word love my smile captured my lips again."I can't explain.one should feel it.then they will understand."I answered.

"No compromise now.give your phone and I will call rithu"Deepu started taking my phone in a serious manner which no one  believe it.

"Stop teasing her Deepu."Akhil scolded him making him drop his idea.

"She is not in love at least she never maintained any relationship.look how she is talking.."Deepu complained.Before I answer him I heard my phone started ringing and screen indicating rithu name.I answered the call.

"Hey Rithu already missed me?"

She laughs."where are you?when will you reach there?"she questioned.before I answer them Deepu took my cell.

"Sister we will reach there in an hour I think."he said and remained silent listening to her.

"Yeah di!I already enquired and booked the rooms.the hotel is good and luxurious."he explained."these hotels are top most in India."I remembered deepu's words yesterday.he gave my phone back to me.