Chapter 47

Krithi:

I saw him sitting in couch,cutting fruits which I got sick to eat.It had been more than four weeks in hospital and no one is feeding me something tasty and spicy.Even when my friends get me some pizzas,Yash isn't allowing me to eat.

Whatever, right now,my problem isn't the food.I wanted to pee,but the nurse isn't showing up.It is really sad that we can't even walk at least for washroom.I am given a stick,but it isn't so comfortable to walk.Two days ago,I fell down walking with that.So,nurse is helping me.I'm using washroom,when she shows up,but she didn't came yet.

I leaned back on the pillow,wishing that nurse would come soon.I don't want to ask Yash for help as I felt he is doing so much already.Since the accident,he is staying here and taking care of me.He is sleeping here along with me and feeding me.He only left to home at mornings when the nurse only comes to help me to change my dress and to take bath.Other than that time,he is being with me all the day. 

I am really wondering why no one is coming to visit me.I mean,I know everyone are busy with their works,but they don't even visit once in a week.Rithu visited four times along with my dad,my mom didn't yet returned from Pune and coming to Jai,I saw him just twice.On the day of accident and the next day.I really felt disappointed at him.Is this how he looks after me if something happens me in future.And I don't understand he is letting his brother to stay with me all alone each and every day.

I know he trusts his brother and I know we are staying in a hospital,not any isolated place,but he should care about it,right?How easily,he letting me stay with Yash.

I saw him sitting beside me with a small bowl of apples.He forked a piece and brought it to my mouth.I saw him with a pleaded look.

"What?"He pissed.

"I don't want to eat it Yashwanth,"I said,"And it is just a fracture.There is no need to eat many fruits."

"But these are healthy and this is perfect food for you now.You can't gain strength with pizzas and burgers."

"Every day you are saying this."I pouted and felt urge to pee.

"Okay....if you eat this now,I'll get you a cappuccino this eve.."My eyes lit up at the name of it and for a second I forgotten my problem.

"Really."He gave me a heart melting  smile and I diverted my face away from him.This is the main issue I am struggling to deal with.Every time he comes near me,I felt my heart skips its beat.I can still feel something about him,which isn't good,but I can't help it.

"Eat now."He again placed the apple on my nose.

"I'll eat,"I said,"But,I need nurse."

"Why?Are you feeling all right?"He creased his eye brows standing up.

"No-Umm can you give me that stick."I asked.

"What?What happened?"He asked confused.

Okay Krithi,just tell him.Its not a big deal,"I- I needed to go washroom."

"Oh!"He relaxed,"I thought something happened.Come on."Saying he placed the bowl on table and came to me rolling his sleeves up.I sat on edge of bed before he reach me and placed my left foot into flip and bend down to pick up the right one,but Yash stopped me.He sat down and placed the footwear on my right foot.I inhaled deeply as he caught my leg and without letting my mind to think further,I placed my hand on his shoulder and about to stand up,but he placed one of his hands under my knees and the other one to my waist.

"Hey,what you are doing?"I felt sparks on my waist where he placed his hand.Does he know what is doing to my body?

"Helping you."He said casually without taking his hands off me.