Chapter 6

krithika:-

"hello rithu....."

"rithu are you there..."

"come on sissy..I am tired please..."still no words.

"baby rithu I missed you already..please talk dear.."

"okay I am so sorry"

"Rithu I apologized please talk to me"

"Sorry sorry sorry.."

"If you don't talk to me now I wont come home..."

"oh really where did you live in goa?"she asked finally..thank god.

"answer me." I heard her voice again.

I will stay with him of course I thought and smiled silently at the most silliest thought of mine.

"thank god rithu finally removed gum tape on her mouth.."she chuckled at my words and started to say everything happening at home.

I paced on the sand and saw boys coming towards us laughing.these idiots are in good terms with him but ignoring me. I cut the call after saying bye. Nisha and anu came and stand beside me as boys approach us.

"enjoyed?"akhil asked referring them... only them.

"very much as you are not present with me no?"Anu answered making his eyes wide slightly. We laughed at that and I saw him looking in my direction.

"krithika..take this..."he handed me another packet.

I bent my eyes to look at the pack.

"it's a pack of colours. You said that painting is your favourite thing on that day right?thats why I brought this."he answered me.no words came from my mouth as I don't know how to respond.

"thank you"I mumbled.

"move on."just one word from deepu and we packed our things and left the beach.

After lunch we roam around the city and by evening we came back to our rooms. Still my friends are avoiding me. may be going out with him is a mistake but they can scold me know?is avoiding me is the punishment for that. Thinking this makes my mind switch off.

Everyone is so busy in arranging their luggage and packing. My patience got dead now. Okay I will apologize before shouting.

"okay I am so sorry.please talk to me now."

"we wont want your sorry"nisha said without looking me and I sense the seriousness in her voice.

"going out is not a mistake...I placed a note and went out.."I shouted as I irritated by their behavior.

"who told you that it is not a mistake?"deepu asked turning to me from his packing.i saw his anger building up. I remained silent as I know the consequences of his anger.

"how can you go out like that?" anu also started.

"guys..."I was about to say some thing but deepu cut off me.

"krithika don't tell us anything and don't defend yourself when you did a mistake"he raised his voice which returns him my glare.

"don't you dare to give me that look..."he turned his eyes away from me and after few seconds he saw me again.

"how can you go with a stranger..?"

"look yashwanth is not a str.."

"stranger...this is what you want to say right? I don't know you are such a stupid. You just met him a few days back. Who know what he is and who he is? What if any thing happened to you? You know how much rithu tensed last night as her call didn't reach you.she call me and I said that you are safe and sleeping in the other room..but you are not. you know how much we freaked out when we found you missing in the room. Nisha and anu got scolded by us because of you krithika....thankfully you are safe .or else we don't know what to do.."he shouted at first but his voice is low at last.