Chapter 37

Krithi:

"I told you already,it is looking good on you."Anu said as I wore her white hoodie and Nisha's blue jeans.

"Yeah.Not bad."I said looking myself in mirror.I just now took a hot shower and these two girls offered me a top and bottom to wear.

"Can we come in?"Me and Anu heard Akhil behind the closed door.

"Yes!"Anu shouted,"Door is unlocked."Listening her both the boys came in.

"Looking better now."Deepu said eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Slept well?"Akhil asked.

"Yeah better than yesterday."I answered dryly.

"Rithu called me again asking when you are going home."Deepu informed and again felt weak.

I had stayed here last night as I don't want to go home.I feel better staying here and Nisha had agreed to meet Goutham and he is coming here.So,I thought why to go and come again.

"What you said?"

"I already told about Nisha,I said that you come once the problem is cleared."Deepu said and I nodded my head.

Mean while Nisha came from washroom wiping her face with napkin.I don't know that she was such a stubborn girl.I tried really hard to convince her to meet Goutham.At last she agreed,thankfully. 

"How much time should I wait for him?"She asked annoyed,throwing the napkin some where in the room.

"I am here."We heard a voice from behind and turned to see Goutham.He looked dull for the first time.He is always cheerful and carefree.

"Hii Goutham."Akhil greeted and he entered bed room and smiled dryly to us.

"I think,we should leave them alone."Deepu said and we all agreed.As I was about to move,Nisha stopped me.

"You stay here."

I looked at Goutham,"I don't have any problem.If she wants,every one can stay."

"I just needed Krithi."Nisha spoke and everyone left.

I signaled Goutham to start and he nodded before speaking up, "Nisha,What you see was.."

"What I see was completely my misunderstanding and Its not like what I see...Don't tell me this kind of bull shit."Nisha snapped cutting him off.

"Even though you don't want to listen it,That was true.Let me speak completely."Goutham said calmly and continued, "Nisha,that day we planned to have a get together.All our childhood friends decided to meet at my house.I already told you about Priya.She came first.When you came there,I was in shower.She informed me that some one came and told me that she'd open the door.As,I already know you are coming, I thought you would misunderstand if she opens the door,so I came running from shower and you know the remaining."

"Great story.."She said acting amused.

"This isn't a story Nisha.."

"Then Where are everyone else,if you planned for a get together?"

"They are on their way.."He said stressing 'way',"How can I make you believe Nisha?Can you believe me if Priya tells you?"

"She is your friend,she will tell me what ever you want."

I resisted to roll my eyes.

"I don't know how I can make you believe.."Goutham whispered,"That is what really happened Nisha."He said and gave me a brief look.We stood silent for a minute or so,and then he broke the silence.