Chapter 20

Krithi P.O.V:-

"They are our family members.."

My eyes got wider as soon as the words left from my dad's lips.

"What are you saying?Relatives?"I asked.My dad headed to bed and I followed him.

"Tell me dad.Why I didn't know any one of them till now?Why they didn't come to our house?Where they are living here?And the old man in the photo,I was holding....is he your dad?"I threw questions on him.

"Don't talk loud.Your mom will listen.She will get hurt again."He said and sat on his bed and I sat opposite to him.

"Why she will get hurt?"I bite my nails."Tell me clearly dad.."I shouted in low voice.

"Listen peacefully,don't get excited Krithi."He said and inhaled some air.

"Yes Krithi,we have relatives.I have one elder brother and one younger sister.My sister lives here,in Mumbai only and My parents and brother lives in Delhi."He said.

"Oh My Goodness,I didn't meet anyone of them.."I astonished.

"Your mom has two elder brothers and one sister.Their parents got died in an accident before our marriage and her second brother,Kumar,is my best friend,we are friends since childhood.We used to live like a family and I know your mom since she was a kid.."he said with a smile.

"Our families are so close and happy.Your mom elder brother has some business and Kumar too joined his brother,after graduating.One day,he gave me a little heart attack,saying that my sister and him are in love and they both planned to get married.He is so good person and my brother,parents got elated about that.They agreed instantly.Both the brothers got married at the same time.The elder one,along with his wife, went Europe and started business there.My friend and sister stayed here.Till now,everything went smoothly.But the problem started when your mom accepted my love."

"What happened?"I asked curiously.

"I came to know that I am in love with your mom when I was 19.I did many things to make her fall for me and finally,after one year,she accepted.Two years we spent happily,and one day your mom asked about marriage,she decided to talk with his brothers and she asked me to talk with my parents.But I didn't agreed,since I didn't have a job.They are billionaires and me,a penny less person.Though,I know they will agree for our marriage,I didn't dare to take a step forward.I convinced your mom that I'll marry her once I got the job.That's where I did a mistake."He inhaled heavily.

"I started looking for jobs and one day,when I came back home from a interview,your mom's brothers are there at my home.My parents looked very happy.I didn't understand anything.Seeing my confused state,my mom revealed a shocking news."

"Whats that?"

"About your mom's marriage."

"With you?"I asked.

"If it is with me,I'd have said that I had heard a happy news,not shocking news."He said,"With some one else,Heena's marriage got fixed.Think about my situation at that time.Its horrible."He paused for sometime thinking about those days.

"I tried to contact your mom,but she didn't like to meet me.I got depressed,but I didn't stop trying to meet her and at the same time,I searched for jobs.It became so hard for me,without your mom and with the idea of her marriage with another man.Days passed and arrangements for marriage got almost completed.Every one are happy,including your mom,except me.I realized that I can't live without her.I has to be with her.I thought this is my life and I has to help myself to get what I need.I asked your mom to meet me at temple near our house,one last time.She didn't have any idea about what I am doing,so she came.She looked pale and life less,just like me.I told her that we are getting married.She instantly agreed without thinking.Finally,because of our true love,we got married.You know Varma was the one who stood beside me at that time."He smiled.