Chapter 3

krithika p.o.v:-

Its really important to be calm and silent be feel ourselves.Being calm is giving a break for your busy lives and enjoy the nature.Sometimes you needed to be quiet to enjoy the moment just like me who is watching the ocean silently sitting on sand.Even though it is a sunny day and a busy beach,I liked it.Noises surounded me,but yet there is some kind of silence and peace around me.That is what I liked here.I can hear the sound of waves which makes my heart smile.

The trip to Goa is really unplanned and I doubted how it will be,but it is good till now.I felt like I needed this.Till now,my life is just filled with orders and restrictions espeacially by my sister.Actually,I don't have any problem with her since I know how naive I am.But now I had grown up and I needed some freedom and privacy which I am feeling now.Freedom,peace,happiness filled my soul just in two days away from home.

I love this peacefulness and I felt like may be this is because of the person sitting beside me,Yashwanth because he is also watching the waves and enjoying the view without disturbing me,letting me enjoy the moment.I saw his attractive face and a smile caught my lips.How can he be so calm and quiet and not having a word since half-an-hour?

I wanted to ask him why he isn't talking,but I didn't because the his face just holds my eyes making me zip my lips and enjoy his features.Instead of question,I wanted to say Yashwanth,you are damn good-looking!!!

"What??"He asked turning to me and I looked away from him.

"Did you say anything?"He furrowed his eye-brows.

"Huh?!!No."I said.

"Why you are staring me if you don't have anything to say?"He raised one of his eyebrows.

"I was just wondering that how you are looking--so simple.."

"Simple??"He confused.

"I mean,you know since childhood,whenever I hear about billinoire kids,I used to imagine them like they are arrogant,with attitude and walking in rich branded clothes...but here you looking so simple.Nothing is matching my imagination."I chuckled and he laughed.

"Only few rich kids would match your thoughts Krithika.Not all of us are arrogant.I like being simple and I feels like money isn't everything.We should enjoy little things to be us which money can't buy and mainly,my dad is rich,I am not."He said.

Before I said something he asked,"Why can't you go and join your friends.?"He let his eyes to my friends who are playing volley-ball with some other group of people.

"You said you don't want to play,How can I let you stay alone when you came here for us."

"Really?"He gave me questioning look.

"Actually,I don't know that game perfectly.."I smiled sheepishly to which he laughed again.

"You should tell that initially."

"Okay,I can't play because I don't know and I wanted to be with you."

"What!"He seemed surprised which also my expression.Where did it come from Krithika??From when you wanted to be with him?

"I-Its n-no-nothing."I stuttered.Shit!I have to change the topic.It making me nervous.

I looked away before he speak and I saw a crowd few feet away from us.

"Whats that?"I asked pointing the crowd.

"I don't know."He shrugged and got up,"Come on.Lets go and see."He said dusting his shorts.

I got up and we walked to the crowd and everyone are so busily walking,few boys and girls with white T-shirts printed with some logo and I also see some canvas,paints.