Chapter 2

krithika p.o.v :-

What the hell he is doing in front of our room?Actually why he is standing here at this early morning with a bouquet?I glare at him which returns me his smile.seeing his beautiful smile my anger faded.Just like that.

"Hii..good morning"He greeted me first making me confused and nervous but I greeted him back.

"Can I come in?"he asked.

"Yeah sure please.."but suddenly I remembered Nisha sleeping on couch."stop..."

He looked me bewildered "one minute.."I excused and closed door calmly.

"Nisha wake up..."I half shouted picking up the blanket which is lying on the floor.

"Krithi why are you irritating me.let me sleep idiot"she said sleepily without moving her position.I threw the blanket in the bed room.

"Nisha...Yashwanth... the guy at the restaurant yesterday night came here.He is waiting outside.get up"I know she didn't get what I said but she went in.Then I went and opened the door after taking some breathe.

"Are you busy?"he asked with a smile as soon as he stepped in.

"No..no...please be seated...and no I am not busy..my friend sleeping.."I rambled my words but  he understand what I said.Then I realized I didn't brush my teeth and I know I look messy.

"Hey...give me five minutes please.."I excused him again.

"Yeah..but come fast or else your coffee will be served cold.."he shrugged making me to continue my confusion.

"Huh??!!!"

"Nothing come fast"he said smiling.He looked cheerful and handsome of course in his blue and white stripped shirt which is paired with  jeans.I rushed to bathroom and while wiping my face I remembered last night conversation.I didn't tell him where we are staying.Then how he came here.I think he guessed may be.Okay I will ask him.I glanced myself in mirror and adjusted my hair.Without disturbing my friends I went out and saw him checking his phone.I took my breathe and walked towards him.I saw a tray with two cups of coffee which is sending fumes out.

"How do you know that we are staying here?"I asked him taking a seat opposite to him.He smiled.... no... no... he laughed this time placing his phone on coffee table before us.

"You will know that soon...first cheer up this morning with this coffee"he answered me giving coffee cup to me.I took a sip and its simply wow.After a few minutes of silence I started conversation.

"So..tell me the secret now.."I asked

"First tell me about that coffee...how is it?"he questioned me without answering.why he didn't telling me.okay lets wait.

"Yeah its really good Yashwanth ji"I answered.

"Thank you..I ordered it specially for you and I happy you liked it."I smiled.

" I came here to apologize."..he stopped to take a sip and continued"I felt bad about last evening."

Oh...why that now,after a good start in the .morning

"Actually I don't have good opinion on love..you know I don't even loke to listen about it."He said.

What????!!Is he serious,he hates love..How can a person speak this way about it.I felt like shouting at him.But I remained silent.Every one has their own views right?

"I am so sorry ..."he apologized giving me the small bouquet with yellow roses.

"Its okay"I replied not wanting to drag that topic.