Revenge... gone wrong?

Becky pov
I help bayley up and bring her to the nurse room. Honestly, bayley has guts, I probably wouldn't be able to take a hard hit like that.
We check in and take a seat in the waiting room.
I look over to bayley who has sad eyes.
"You alright?"
I ask her and she sighs and nods.
"Doesn't look like it."
I say crossing my arms.
She then closes her eyes and sighs.
"I'm just worried for sasha."
She says and my eyes soften.
"I mean you know how much I care about her right?"
She says and I nod.
"She keeps walking into these situations where she could get seriously hurt. I mean what would've happened if I weren't there-"
I place my arm and cut her off.
She then sighs and softly touches her black eye before winceing, I then slap her hand off of her eye.
"Look bayls, sasha is a grown woman. She's mature, and she wouldn't want you to get hurt either. I mean look at ya."
I say motioning to bayleys super injured body.
"Sasha cares about you okay, and so do i and the entire gang. Just please, if sasha gets herself into a situation like that, you don't always have to be there."
I say and bayley slowly nods.
The nurse then walks in.
"Here, wear this ice pack."
She says putting it into bayleys eye before she winces, I put my hand onto hers to calm her down, but she squeezes my hand so hard as she is in pain.
"It's okay."
I whisper and bayley calms down.
After we got the ice pack, we decided to go back to the gang, who are in the cafeteria.
"Hey bayls, how ya doing?"
Seth asks as I give him a hug, me and bayley sit down.
"Better.... wheres Finn and sasha?"
Bayley asks and I nod.
"Well, sasha is still in the office talking to Stephanie. And Finn... Hmmm I'm not really sure where he's at."
Seth say making my eyes widen in concern.
"So... you're saying Finns missing?"
Bayley asks in a shocked expression.
Seth then nods.
"Where was the last place he was at?"
Roman asks and I nod.
"I'm pretty sure he ran after Nia."
Dean says.
"And Nia ran out of the school perimeter."
Charlotte says and my eyes widen.
"Are you kidding me? What if he gets hurt!"
Bayley exclaims and I nod.
"Don't worry, Finns a strong guy. I'm sure he's okay."
Seth says calming bayley down.

Sasha pov
"So you're saying that you've brought the police into this situation with Nia?"
I ask Stephanie and she nods.
Stephanie had just explained how she had Nia handled. And her plan is quite extreme.
"Yup, get the right police men, and the right prison. You know Nia has mental issues right?"
Stephanie asks and my eyes widen.
"Nia is a crazy person?!"
I exclaim and Stephanie calmly nods.
"And you allowed her in this school?!"
I exclaim and Stephanie Nods again.
I roll my eyes and stephanies eyebrows furrow at me.
"Don't give me that attitude banks, you know I hate it when you give me that attitude."
She says and I sigh.
"Mrs. Mcmahon, you knew she was dangerous. You should know!"
I yell startling Stephanie.
"Sorry banks, This school is a public school. We accept people, sick or deformed."
She says making me slowly nod.
I guess she is right.
"But don't worry, she will get caught by the police and brought to a mental facility."
She says and I nod.
"Just saying, that mental facility is quite hell."
I say and she furrows her eyesbrows in confusion.
"What do you mean by that banks?"
She says and I shake my head.
"Never mind."
I say and she nods.
"So are we clear? No more fighting people? You never know, they could have a dark background which leads to their personality today."
She says and I nod.
"Yeah."
I say and she gives me a nice smile.
"Thank you."
"No problem."
I say as I walk out the door. I walk back to the cafeteria and back to the gang.
"Hey sasha."
Seth says and I smile and wave.
I take a seat.
"How's that eye bayley?"
I ask her and she takes the ice pack off of her eye, exposing a dark reddish, almost purple colour on a swollen eye. I wince at that horrible sight.
"Uhh mmm i..."
I stuttered as bayley started laughing.
"It's okay, I know it doesn't look pleasing."
Bayley says and I laugh.
"Thanks by the way."
I say and she smiles at me and hugs me, I start laughing.
"Sash, do you by any means know where Nia could be? What information did Stephanie give you back in the office."
Becky asks and I sigh before explaining the whole thing.

Finn pov
"Nia Jax! Where the hell are you!"
I yell.
I chased Nia into the forest. My blood boiled as I saw Nia punch Bayley. I didn't want to see bayley in that pain. So I am here and I am ready to give Nia the pain that I felt when I saw that. So I chased her into the forest and ran into an abandoned warehouse.
Could this be Nia's home?
I look around the warehouse, I see many spiderwebs, broken glass on the floor. But what really caught my eye, was a picture of Nia smiling like I've never seen. She had two people beside her, they look like their parents. My eyes soften at the fact that Nia used to be a happy person. She used to be normal, but now she's filled with rage, she's trying to be normal but what ever she tries, fails.
I carefully place down the picture.
And call back for Nia.
"Where are ya!"
I yell as I pick up a broken baseball bat from the floor. Before I knew it, everything went dark......