Starting fresh

Becky pov:
I left Ireland, and let me tell you, it was one of the hardest things that I've ever done. Leaving my friends behind was also hard. Anyways, it's the start of 10th grade. And I'm excited to see what California has to bring! If you're wondering why I left, my parents aren't as rich. But luckly they got a nice opportunity here in California. I just hope that they are well. Tomorrow, my life will change. I will walk through those metal doors, and find me some new friends!

Sasha pov:
At the office, 11:30 am
I'm sitting in the office with my two best friends, Bayley Martinez and Charlotte Flair. Me and Bayley have been best friends for a very long time. I think I was in 3rd grade and Bayley was in 2nd. Even though we aren't in the same grade. I still love her, as a best friend, and I know she loves me too. Charlotte on the other hand, we tend to fight... A LOT. Bayley is usually the one the break it up, but sometimes it gets out of hand and bayley gets overwhelmed and stuff. Anyways, I've been friends with Charlotte since 8th grade. And the three of us have been through a lot. Anyways back to the office.

"So, the three of you are probably wondering why I called you all here on a Saturday morning" Said Vice principal, Mrs. Mcmahon.
"Well of course, It's the weekend for Crying out loud! I said while glaring at Mrs. Mcmahon (she likes to be called Stephanie)
"Well, I have a really good reason to bring you all here" Stephanie said.
"Oh great, Sasha, what have you done this time" Charlotte said.
"Shut up charlotte, it was probably you!" I said.
"Guys! Please calm down. Just let Mrs. Mcmahon explain!" Bayley said.
"Why thank you Ms. Martinez. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you have all heard. That there will be a new student coming tomorrow." Stephanie said, as the three of us nodded.
"I want you girls to show our new student around. Make her feel welcome. Look at her schedule, and show her her classes."
Stephanie said.
"Alright, just to clarify, the tour for the new kids are tomorrow right? At like 8 am?" I said.
"Why yes sasha, do you have a problem with that?" Said Stephanie.
"Uhhhh. Nope." I said smiling.

Charlotte pov:
Me, bayley, and sasha walked out the office. And we hopped into my car.
"I will never get my beauty rest" Sasha said.
"Maybe you should sleep earlier" I said.
"Says you!" Sasha said.
"Guys please! I'm having a really hard time keeping you guys together so please" Bayley said.
"Fine" me and sasha said in unison.

Bayley pov:

I'm having a hard time with Sasha and Charlotte. They keep arguing! I try to keep this smile on my face. But my parents are abusive, and these two are making it worse. I'm the smiley and friendly one in the group, and I want us to
stay together no matter what. I hope this new kid brings something new to our group, because we need it.

I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter!