Seventeen

Sasha pov
Janurary 26th 5:40 am
It's finally my birthday. I kept the girls up until 12 am just so that they could greet me happy birthday at exactly that time. Becky and charlotte found that it was no problem, they were used to staying up until 12 am. Although, bayley has never stayed up this late, which I find.... very funny. Bayley got super grumpy.
I open my eyes as a 17 year old, I turn to my side to wake up bayley. I did hesitate, she could be super grumpy from last night. So this time, I shook her super hard to get her up without having her throw a tantrum.
"Bayley wake upppppppp upppp!
I exclaim while shaking her super hard. Her eyes shot open rather than flutter open.
"Sasha, we don't have school today. Why did you wake me up so early?"
She says in a raspy voice while yawning.
"It's. My. Birthday!!!!!"
I exclaim and bayleys frown turns into a giant smile.
"Happy birthday!"
She exclaims and she hugs me.
Then Becky and charlotte come in with a cake.
"There's the birthday girl!"
Becky exclaims making me laugh.
They sit on the bed with us.
"Seventeeeen!"
Charlotte says in a singing voice. My laughter then dies.
"Sasha, what's wrong?"
Becky asks in concern.
"I feel so old."
I say making bayley smirk.
"Seventeen isn't that old-"
"Yes it is."
I say cutting off bayley. And bayleys smile dissapears making me feel guilty.
"Look sash, even if you are seventeen which isn't old. You will still always be in our hearts. We love you sasha. Even if you were 100 we would still love you."
Charlotte says making me smile.
"Thanks."
I say. Becky and Bayley then leave the room.
"Lets go to the living room."
Says charlotte.
"Alright."
I say. We then walk out to becky and bayley and we sit in a circle.
"You know, the reason I haven't talking about my birthday. Isn't because I felt old."
I say breaking the silence. Bayley then looks at me with sad eyes.
"Then why?"
She asks making me tear up.
"I'm just so scared, I feel like Dolph is gonna hurt me. Or more importantly hurt you guys."
I say making Bayley's fist clench.
"If he touches you, he's gonna regret it."
Bayley says in a tone I have never heard before. My eyes widen at her attitude, I've never heard bayley like this. And I don't think she's joking.
"Looks like dolph is in big trouble, because if he hurts ya then he's got problems with me."
Becky says making me crack a small smile.
"Dolph won't stand a chance."
Charlotte says and the rest nod their heads.

Dean pov
9:40 am
Today is sasha banks birthday, my special girl is turning 17. I was thinking for weeks of what I could get her. I did research and research. I went from store to store. I was starting to lose hope on finding sasha a good gift. Until.... I walked into a store full of jewelry. And one little piece could my attention. A beautiful necklace. Sasha would definitely love this. I bought the necklace, it was $40 so it wasn't that much. I pack the necklace into a small box and wrapped the box with some wrapping paper. I slid the box into my small jean pocket and started walking back into my van where the boys were.
"You guys ready?"
I ask them and they nod.
"I'm so excited! I've always had a passion for wrestling."
Finn says in a happy voice.
"Me too, and what are the odds I end up with the daughter of a two time hall of famer."
Roman says making me chuckle.
I strap on my seat belt, and start driving to sashas house. Boy is she gonna love this gift.

Sasha pov
"Sasha.... sasha.... sasha!"
Bayley says knocking me out of my thoughts. Me and the girls are currently driving to the training wrestling ring where we would do some play matches.
"Uh... yeah?"
I ask her and she sighs.
"I said, what are the matches you want to do?"
Bayley says repeating herself.
"I... uhm maybe an mixed match challenge match?"
I say making bayley smirk.
"Oooh I like the sound of that."
Bayley says making me chuckle a bit.
I was driving the car, Charlotte was beside me, and behind us was becky and bayley playing a game of cards.
I lose track of my thoughts as I see someone on the side walk. He looks very familiar. He gives me an evil smile, and that's when I noticed... Thats Drew McIntyre. But what is he doing here? I close my eyes for a second and when I opened them he was gone. Am I going crazy?
"Sasha! Look out!"
Charlotte yells and everything goes black....