Woken

Charlotte pov
All of us are beside bayleys bed. It's 2 am in the morning and our parents let us stay here with bayley because they know that she's our best friend. I'm about to sleep, but then roman wakes me up. And he brings me into the janitors closet.
"Roman? What are we doing in here?"
I ask
"Char, take off your shirt for me. I need to see your boobs in person."
Says Roman.
"Ooh, why roman that is something I shall do that only if you take your pants off and show me your dick."
I say.
Roman does so.

Becky pov
I'm sleeping beside bayleys bed. I'm also beside seth and sasha who are sleeping as well. And then I hear moaning coming out of the close janitors closet.
I open my eyes and walk to the closet.
"Char???"
"BECKY!" She says
"I- uh- it's not what it looks like!"
She says
I turn around and see sasha walking towards us. She looks really sad because of what happened to bayley.
"Charlotte! Why are you and Roman doing each other in the middle of the night IN THE HOSPITAL?!"
Sasha says.
"Sasha, i- we arent-"
Charlotte gets inturupted by a shove by Sasha.
"I thought you were bayleys friend! We came here to support her! And not have sex in the janitors closet!!!"
Sasha says.
"Guys! Think for a sec! Is this what bayley would've wanted????" I ask them.
"No" they say in unison.
"I'm just so mad and upset at what happened"
Sasha says.
"I know."
Charlotte says.
All of a sudden, we hear coughing and beeping. We look to see bayley coughing, her eyes are still closed but she's jumping in and out of her bed.
"GET A DOCTOR"
Yells Sasha.

Finn pov
I wake up to see char, Roman, Sasha, and becky by a janitor closet.
"What's going on-"
I was cut off by coughing and beeping. It woke up seth but dean is somehow still sleeping. And I hear sasha yell. "GET A DOCTOR"
So I stand up, and run to the nearest doctor. Me and the doctor come back and we see the gang trying to keep bayley down. "Keep her down!" Says the doctor as more nurses come in.
Then the doctors bring in a defibrillator.
One doctor uses the puffer to help bayley breathe. And the other says "CLEAR!"
.... nothing happened. The girls are crying and the boys are trying to comfort them. And I'm here clenching my fist "bayleys got this, bayley is a fighter don't leave me bayley please" I say in my head.
"Turn it up!" Another doctor says... "CLEAR!" .... nothing again!
This time I yell what is in my mind.
"BAYLEY PLEASE DONT LEAVE US, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE A FIGHTER IM SORRY I DIDNT TELL YOU BEFORE."
I say while crying.
"Last one!" Another doctor says.
"CLEAR!"
.....
....
....
....
....
....
.....
.....
......
......
......
......
......
......
bayley rises up from her seat. And starts hyperventaling.
"BAYLEY!!!!!!" Me and the gang run up to her and hug her. She winces in pain from the stab wound.
"What happened?"
She said.
"You're alive" I say while crying.
And sasha is ugly crying hah.

Bayley pov
Even though I was unconcious, I could still hear what everyone was saying. Everything turned fuzzy and then I shot up from my bed. Last thing I heard was finn saying that he love me... he loves me.
I love finn as well, but I couldn't date because I know my mom would ruin everything.
"Even though I was unconcious, I could still hear you, you know?"
I said.
And Finn started blushing like crazy.
"I uh-"
I cut finn off with a kiss.
It felt like magic.
"Oooooooooooh"
I heard the group say.
"Looks like Finns found his lover, and looks like bayley has found hers".
Says Seth. And the groups laughs.
Finn starts blushing even more! He is so cute.
"I'm proud of you bayley."
Says sasha.
"Thank you sasha!"
I say.
"Doctor, when can I leave?"
I ask.
"In two days"
Says the doctor.

Two days later
Finn pov
Me and bayley are offically a thing! And I'm so happy. I'm picking up bayley today and bringing her home. Bayley looks happy to be back! I sure am happy that she is back. But unfortuenatley it's back to school right after heh.
"Ready to go back to school?"
I ask.
"Yeah, I'm just Scared that my mom is gonna find me."
She says.
"Don't worry, you're safe with me."
I say smiling.
And we hug.

Alright I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, the next chapters we will be focusing more on the other horsewomen. Although, a bunch of question are probably running through your mind. Like

What happened to Bayleys mom?
What was going with school while bayley was gone?
Who's relationship is stronger between the four?
Find out in the next chapters!