Liar

Roman pov
"Ric flair?"
I ask.
No response, he just stares at Charlotte. His eyes then arch and he stares at me. He walks up to me and grabs me by my collar.
"Roman, what the hell happened to my daughter? Why am I getting calls from the hospital saying she's pregnant?"
Ric asks, although I can sense he already knows by the tone of his voice.
"Look, I can explain-"
"No Roman, my daughter is 17 1/2 years old! And you decided to get her pregnant?!"
Ric yells in an angry tone.
"It was a mistake-"
"Mistake my ass! Roman reigns, I trusted you with my life. That you would take charlotte and turn her into a beautiful woman. But now you're gonna make her suffer. She's suffering right now! Look at what you've done!"
He says and I turn at look at my girlfriend.
"Get out."
Ric says.
And I walk out the door, without saying anything else.

Seth pov
I'm sitting in the waiting room beside becky, the rest of the gang are here too. I then see Ric flair walk into charlottes hospital room. I was about to stand up, but then I saw becky was asleep. And I decided to just stay here. A couple minutes pass, and I see Roman walking out. He looked as if he was upset, he looked mad.
"Roman where are you goin-"
He just slams the door before he could answer. I quickly get up, I lay beckys head down so I didn't wake her up. The rest of the gang are currently asleep. I tip toe outside the door and grab romans arm.
"Roman, what the hell happened in there?"
I ask in concern for my best bud.
"It's none of your business."
Roman answers, and I'm shocked by his response.
"Romes, come on We're brothers aren't we?"
I ask him and he looks at me with sad eyes.
"Why didn't you stop Ric from getting in?"
Roman asks.
"Becky was asleep-"
"Becky? Becky over me? We've known each other for what? Years!"
Roman yells.
"Look man, I'm sorry. You can't take your anger out on your friends. Tell me what happened."
I say. And Roman sighs.
"Ric is mad for me getting charlotte pregnant, even though it was a mistake-" I cut Roman off.
"Even though it was a mistake, it did happen. It's going to effect both you and charlottes lives forever. Running away, or leaving charlotte there alone isn't gonna help you or her. She needs you now Roman, more than ever. Who cares what Ric says, it's your child they're taking out anyways."
I finish, Roman sighs and walks back into the hospital with me. He then walks into the room and I fall asleep beside becky lynch.

Roman pov
Seth has an amazing point. I'm going to walk in there, and I'm gonna show Ric flair who he is messing with. I enter the room with a tough posture.
"What the hell! I said get out!"
Ric says with his voice cracking a bit, I can tell he's been crying.
"You're right Ric, I did get charlotte pregnant. And it is my fault. But whatever is happening to her right now? Is what I want to fix. She needs me right now Ric. I don't care what you have to say. Because that's my child in her."
I finish and Ric sighs. He then motions his hands for me to come over. I get onto my knees and sit beside him. He pats my shoulder.
"I've got to give you credit right there son, that was the move of a real man. And what you just said, shows me how much you really care about charlotte. Not every man would have the guts to walk-in there and talk like that to there father in law just for their girlfriend. So for that, I do give you credit there, son."
Ric says and I crack a small smile.

Dean pov
I'm sleeping beside sasha, when I hear someone sleep talking, as if they were having a nightmare.
"Stop! Stop! Please don't hurt me!"
Sasha moans in her sleep. I shake her to wake her up, she's sweating and crying.
"Hey, calm down. You alright?"
I ask.
"Dean."
She says, her voice cracks and she puts her head in my arms as she's crying.
"Nightmare?"
I ask.
She nods her head.
She then picks her head up. And stares at me with her teary eyes.
"I'm so scared, Dean. What if he finds us? What if he hurts you guys? What if he hurts me? I don't want to be with him again!"
Sasha exclaims.
"Look, no one is going to hurt you. I'm here, we are all here. John cena is on a lead on dolph. Just please, I know it's hard. But if dolph ever touches you? He's getting my fist. Right now I need you to be strong, like the old Sasha. If you're strong, then dolph won't get you. He's going to be scared."
I say and sasha chuckles a bit. Then Sasha goes to sleep. But then I hear crying in charlottes room. I walk in, Roman and Ric just wake up, and Charlotte is about to give birth.........