Guilt

Drew pov
"Hahaha it worked!"
I say looking to Sheamus as he is laughing too.
"That's how you break them up."
Sheamus says cackling.

Flash back
"Im so broken."
Dolph says, he is sitting on the other side of the glass window with a telephone to his hand, he is wearing a prisoner outfit. Me and Sheamus are on the other side of the glass window, I'm sitting down with the telephone to my hand as Sheamus is standing up beside me.
"Got a plan?"
I ask dolph and he looks up to me with that evil smirk on his face.
"They've missed months of school right?"
Dolph says and I nod.
"Hack into the school system, have their boyfriends attendance 100% present. Have all of their work complete. Then watch it all crumble."
Dolph says and i furrow my eyes in confusion.
"What exactly is this going to Do?"
Sheamus yell, as dolph can't hear him because he doesn't have a telephone.
"You'll see"
Dolph says before the cops come back in.
"Alright, visiting times are over."
The cop says before putting his arm on dolphs shoulder. Dolph gives me one more confident smirk before exiting the door
Flash back end
I glance one more smile to the security camera that I set up in the library where the girls stayed and had a peaceful sleep knowing that dolphs plan worked. Now all we need to do is get him out and help him getting Sasha banks back.

Sasha pov
The days have been hard, sleeping without dean. I was super cold, maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh on them. But they deserved it. My mind keeps making me choose one thing but then consider the other. It's like I'm stuck between two worlds.
"You alright sasha?"
Becky asks as we are on a road trip to get away from the drama.
"Yeah."
I say in a stern tone. Charlotte is currently driving, I'm in the front beside her. Behind us are Becky and bayley.
"Some weekend we've been through. At least we have each other."
Charlotte says and me and Becky nod.
I then look to bayley who is staring at the window, she's been awfully quiet without Finn around. And I'm getting super worried. Maybe I should've let her make her own decision rather than do it myself. I feel horrible.
"You good there bayls?"
I ask in concern.
"Mhm."
She says not sharing eye contact with me.
"We can talk about it if ya want lad-"
Becky gets cut off.
"Maybe we can talk about it later. I just want a good vacation with no problems."
Bayley says and we nod in agreement.

After that, we were quiet the entire car ride. There is still 2 more hours until we get to Las Vegas (for 4 days). I couldn't handle the silence anymore, so I decided to break it.
"I can't do this anymore."
I say and glanced at me.
"Do what?"
Charlotte asks and I stare at her.
"I can't keep this silence and I know deep down that none of you enjoy this silence either."
I say and they all look down.
"I'm sorry okay."
I say and they look up at me again.
"Sorry for what?"
Becky asks and I furrow my eyebrows.
"I don't know, I feel guilty. I feel like my stomach is drowning in my sins."
I say and becky nods as the information is getting into her head.
"Tell us what it is you are guilty about."
Charlotte says, I sigh and start talking.
"I shouldn't have been so harsh on the boys. I should've given them a chance to explain."
I say.
"Seth and Roman was all me and beckys decision."
Charlotte says and becky nods.
"Seth and Roman have nothing to do with what I'm feeling right now."
I say and becky and charlotte look back to the ground. I then look to bayley who is fidgeting with her nails.
"Bayls."
I say and she looks up at me.
"Yeah?"
She asks, tilting her head in confusion.
My eyes start getting watery and a tear drops.
"I'm so sorry. It wasn't my place to break you and finn. You were so happy with him, I shouldn't have done that. I feel so guilty, I just thought that maybe my decision would be right for you because you wouldn't have to get hurt. But what I did, I hurt you more than Finn would've. I wanted to see my other half happy, smiling. You had that with Finn and I broke that."
I say and bayleys eyes soften.
She then moves up to me and wipes my tear.
"It's not only Finn that makes me happy, it's all of you. But what I had with Finn was magical. I felt like I had someone who was willing to kill themselves for me. I'm not saying you guys wouldn't, but it's super rare when you meet some guy who has similar likes as you, and who cares about you. What I had with Finn was amazing, but I'm just upset that he thinks I hate him now."
Bayley says making my tear up even more.
"It's okay if you're mad at me, I deserve it."
I say and bayleys eyes soften.
"No you don't, you deserve more. It's not your fault that Finn and I aren't together, you were just being overprotective and that's what I love about you."
Bayley says making me smile.
"Now let's just enjoy this road trip."
Bayleys says and we all laugh in agreement.
I am so happy that I got that off my chest. Now comes the hard part, getting proof that the boys didn't do what hurt us. And that is, helping their reputation rather than us.....