Revenge

24 hours after the incident Tuesday 6:30 am

Ruby pov
I run back to my house. I see dolph (who lives across from me) he's crying and he looks like a mess, "maybe I should go comfort him" I think to myself. And I knock on his door.
"Hey, dolph. You wanna go out? Maybe we can think of a plan to make their lives a living hell?"
I say.
"I'm not in the mood ruby, I just got rejected. Nobody is supposed to reject me! I'm dolph ziggler! Is... is this what it feels like? Heartbreak?"
He says.
"Yeah that is what it feels like."
I say.
"I'm so fucking mad! I am gonna Ruin Dean Ambrose's life! He won't know what hits him! I don't care how many times he punches me or kicks me! No one steals my Fucking girl!"
Dolph says crying and yelling.
"And I have the right idea. But it does involve sasha's other friends as well."
I say smirking at the last part.

Becky pov
I wake up and see the nice morning sun. I dress into some sweatpants and a sweater... I'm lazy, and we aren't even half way done with school.
I check my texts to see a message from seth and it says.

Seth: Baby, meet me at the park before school, I wanna walk with you 😁

Becky: on my way.

I smile while texting, I put my hair into a high ponytail, put on some shoes and walk out the door with my backpack on.
I walk to see ruby talking with Seth.
I see seth trying to push her back, but then out of no where. Ruby kisses him!
I gasp and run over with my blood boiling.
I push ruby over!
"Stay the hell away from my man!"
I yell.
"Seth was the one that kissed me!"
Ruby yells.
"Stop fucking lying! I saw what happened."
I said proving my point. Ruby rolls her eyes.
"What do you want from me?! Just go away!"
I yell and Seth holds me back. Ruby runs.
"Come on baby, she's not worth it-"
I cut seth off.
"Stop it seth! You should've pushed her off! I thought you were going to wait for me!"
I say starting to cry.
"Look I can't just push ruby off, I didn't know she was going for the kiss."
Seth says and he tries to pull me into a hug but I push back.
"Even after the kiss, you just kept her there! You didn't even try to push her back after the kiss! What would've happened if I weren't there!"
I yelled. And seth's face filled with guilt.
"Bex, please I'm sorry."
Seth says starting to cry.
"No, Seth I'm sorry. I should've known better than to waste my time waiting for you, when all you're gonna do is find another girl that's better than me. If you aren't happy with me, just say it."
I say with my face full of tears.
"I am happy with you bex, you make me the happiest man on earth. I wouldn't trade you for billions of dollars. I wouldn't trade you for fame. Why? Because it's never gonna make me happy, you're the one who makes me happy. I was a fool to let ruby kiss me. I was just so shocked and I didn't know what to do at the moment. But becky, please don't ever think that I'm not happy with you because I am. Don't ever forget that. And if you aren't ready to forgive me yet, that's okay. I will wait for you. Always."
Seth says, he smirks and kisses me on my forehead. Then he walks away before I can answer. I then realized. I need to apologize to seth.

School 7:10 am
I enter the school, class starts in 20 minutes. I walk towards the gang, but I don't see seth there. Where could he be?
I walk up to them.
"Hey, uh have ya guys seen seth anywhere?"
I ask.
"Nope, why?"
Sasha says hugging dean.
"Well, we kinda got into an arguement. Ruby kissed Seth and it made my blood boil. And I got mad at him. But I got mad at him for the wrong reasons and now I can't find him."
I say.
"Fuck ruby."
Mumbles Roman.
"I know right, anyways tell me if ya guys have seen seth."
I say and then I walk towards class. Me and seth are supposed to have this class together. "I hope he is there!" I think to myself.
I walk into the classroom. Seth isn't there, "maybe it's because I'm too early?"
I think to myself. I see the door open and the gang (except bayley) where there.
Bayley hadn't come to school today because she was still blind. Although finn did come.
"Hey bex, did you find seth?"
Asks finn.
"No, I'm getting worried."
I say.
"It's okay bex, I'm pretty sure he's on his way or something."
Charlotte says.
"I guess you're right."
I say.

30 minutes later

It's been half of class and finally I see seth walk in, he handed the teacher a late pass and went towards us. He looked broken. But I promise I will fix his broken heart during lunch.

Lunch time
I walk and sit beside seth.
"Hey"
I say.
"Hey"
He says in a broken tone.
"Why were you late?"
I ask trying to keep the conversation alive.
"I went to the office, then to councilling."
He says.
"What? Why? What did you do?"
I say.
"Well, I was on my way to class when I saw ruby and dolph walking, my blood boiled just be seeing ruby. So I went for a tackle but dolph pushed me to the side. We had a brawl and that's why I went to councilling."
He says.
"Look, I just wanted to apologize about earlier. You had a great explaination but I was a fool and didn't let you say anything."
I say and Seth pulls me into a hug.
"I knew you'd turn around"
Seth says and makes me laugh.
"Oh and also seth."
I say and Seth lets go of me and stares me in the eyes.
"Thank you for waiting for me."
I say. And Seth started to smile.
"Thank you, for giving me time. Because at this moment right now, I think I've found the man who makes me happy, who makes me feel safe. Who makes me smile, who I want to be with."
I say. And Seths smile grows bigger.
"Seth, will you date me?"
I say....