I have a crush

Bayley pov:
The weekend is over, I'm still sad over the whole burn thing, and my house feels empty. But that doesn't mean school can't feel empty! I'm on my way to school, wearing a leg brace because my mom obviously used a hammer on it.
It's my first time seeing them after the incident... I hope they don't make it seem weird or anything.
There they are.

Charlotte pov:
"Guys look, it's bayley"
Finn says to all of us.
We and run and hug her.
"Why are you wearing a leg brace?"
Asks becky.
"Well, rememeber, I screwed up my cooking by dropping the heater on my leg. And now I have to wear a leg brace."
Says bayley.
"Haha, clumsy bayley. At least you're okay."
I say.
We make it to school and me and Roman are walking our way to gym class. Then... you guessed it. Ruby riott tripped me.
"Watch where you're going doofus."
Says ruby.
"Knock it off ruby"
Says Roman helping me up.
"What ever happened to you roman? You were so perfect. A bad boy with long hair and a muscular body."
Says ruby.
"I've changed for the better. Now get lost"
Says Roman.
Ruby riott rolls her eyes and walks away.
"Some looser am i right?"
Says Roman.
"Yeah"
I say blushing.
"Did I make charlotte flair, the daughter of ric flair blush?"
Roman says.
"Hahaha, very funny Roman"
I say. And we both make it to gym class.
I think I'm starting to develop feelings for roman reigns.

Roman pov
I've been a huge fan of ric flair, the wrestler. And when I realized that I went to the same school has his daughter? I freaked out and I wanted to meet her so badly. But she wasn't into bad guys. So I decided to talk to the boys, and we decided to be good, not only for us, but for everyone. And when I saw charlotte flair. I froze. I'm really good at acting, so I don't really show it, but I really do. She and I are perfect together. And I hope that she likes me to. Right now, I'm trying to get close to her, I want to be her friend, and once I'm her friend, we can become best friends, and once we are best friends, y'all know what happens next hah.
It's now gym class, we are volleyball, and I asked charlotte if she wanted to be patenters, she to my suprise said "yes".
I'm a bit taller than her, so we are perfect partners, not only for volleyball. But for real life too hah.
After gym class, me and charlotte are walking to the cafeteria. Where we see bayley, sasha, becky, Seth, Dean, and Finn.
We sit down.
" I can see charlotte and Roman being more than just friends in the future"
Says Seth laughing while cuddling becky.
"Very funny seth rollins."
I say.
"Guys, do you mind leaving for a bit so I can talk to the girls."
Says charlotte.
"Sure thing"
I say winking at Charlotte.
"Let's go boys"
I say. And we walk away.
"Dude, you're totally crushing on flair."
Says finn laughing.
"Shush guys."
I say blushing.

Charlotte pov
Roman just winked at me... THE ROMAN REIGNS JUST WINKED AT ME. Omg.
"Charlotte... charlotte... CHARLOTTE."
Says sasha.
"Yea. Yeah?"
I say.
"You like roman don't you?"
Says bayley.
"Yeah... I guess I do."
I say.
Little did I know...
"IDIOTS I RECORDED THAT WHOLE THING."
Says ruby from behind.
My eyes start to water...

Sasha pov
So charlotte just told me that she likes Roman, which I find pretty cute.
And then I heard. "IDIOTS I RECORDED THAT WHOLE THING AND IM GONNA RUIN YOURE WHOLE LIFE WITH IT."
Says ruby smiling.
By the look on charlotte face, she looks embarressed. So I did, what I was told not to. I jumped onto ruby, and punched her multiple times, until dean ambrose pulled me off.
"Why did you stop me?!"
I ask dean.
"Sasha, please calm down. We all care about you, me especially. I just don't want you getting hurt."
Dean says.
That made me blush for a sec, but then my anger went back.
"She recorded our conversation, that idiot!"
I yell.
"What's going on in here?"
Says stephanie mcmahon.
"Ruby riott is blackmailing us by recording our conversation"
Said Becky.
"And I made her pay for recording that"
I said.
"Sasha. My office. Now."
Says stephanie.
I roll my eyes, and make my way to her office.
"I was part of this too"
I hear dean say. I turn around. I'm shocked... dean wasn't a part of this. So why did he say he was? I thought to myself. Dean walks up to me.
"Your problems are mine too"
Says dean. Walking beside me.
I smile at him.
"You aren't even a part of this, so why did you say you were?"
I ask dean.
But he cuts me off with a kiss, it felt magical.
"Dean... I-"
He puts his finger over my lip.
"Sasha banks, ive adored you ever since you stepped foot into the building. I like badass girls like you."
Said dean.
I am speechless. I didn't know that dean ambrose felt that way about me.
"Well, then Dean Ambrose. I like bad boys like you as well."
I say.
And we kiss again.