Anything but this

Finn pov
School has just ended, I'm walking home so that I could see my beautiful baby. Now my parents had left for a job interview a couple hours ago. I hope that my baby is okay and well.
I open up the door to see bayley! She's standing up, she's walking, she's smiling! She's fixed! And her eyes weren't closed anymore, they were super white, and her brown orbs were shining with the sun after I had opened the door.
"Bayley! You- you look amazing!"
I say.
"I feel so much better finn! I think I'm going to school tomorrow. It's been way way too long since I was last a school!"
She said smiling.
"Well, that's great! I'm pretty sure the gang will be super happy to see our lovely hugger!"
I say. She smiles and we hug.
I'm really happy that bayley is healthy now! All of her scars that her mother had given her were slowly fading.
We sit on the couch and she lays her head on my chest.
"So what have you been doing while I was gone?"
I ask. Then she gets up, looks at me and smiles.
"Well, It was pretty boring in here."
She says and her smile fades.
"Don't worry, bay bay bay bay bay. Tomorrow we will have tons of fun! We should even go out together with the rest of the gang. It could be like... a quadtruple date!"
I say. And she laughs.
"Looks like I have a date tomorrow with The Finn Bàlor."
She says and I laugh as well.

6:30 pm
My parents are home, they said that they were going on vacation for the rest of the month. It's gonna be pretty sad without them.
Me and bayley were eating in the kitchen, she had cooked us fried chicken with veggies on the side. I usually don't eat veggies, but if my bay bay made them, then it'd be delicious.
We were having a conversation about rainbows, and then the door swung open.
It's bayleys mom...
"Mom! What are you-"
She gets cut off with a slap. I then push her mother and she stumbles back.
"Tell your stupid boyfriend not to push a woman."
She says in a sharp tone.
"Well, you aren't my mom."
I say.
"If you want to marry my daughter, you're gonna have no choice but to be my son in law. If you want to be treated properly by your mother in law, I suggest you start now."
She says in a sharp tone.
"Mom, don't-"
She gets cut off with another slap.
I then push her again.
"Go away."
I say in a calm tone.
"And never come back."
I say in a calm tone.
"Where ever I go, depends on myself."
She says. And that makes my blood boil. I clench my fist. It looks like bayley saw me clenching my fist. She puts her hand on my shoulder calming me down.
"Finn, please. No more violence."
She says. If bayley wants no violence, I understand that.
"Alright, but if she touches you-"
"I already know finn, it's okay."
She says and she pecks my lips.
I then walk behind her, still watching the scene in case something happens.
"Why are you here mom? I don't ever want to see your face again after what you did. You know all I ever wanted was a normal family. But after she died (referring to her sister) I wanted to keep the family together. But you died, and you hurt my father. You destroyed our family. And you hurt me, you took your anger out on me. I can't forgive you for that."
Bayley says in a super calm tone.
But bayleys mom looks super mad.
She slaps her on her head super hard.
I run up to her and push her again. But this time outside the door.
"Never come back!"
I say and I slam the door in her face. I then run up to bayley who still has her hand over her face.
"You alright?"
I ask I slowly move her hand from her face. It's pretty red, I put my hand on her check but she winces in pain.
"Yeah, it's all good. Let's hope she's gone for good now."
Bayley says and I chuckle.
"Something wrong mr. balor?"
She asks.
"Nothing mrs. Balor, you're really cute when you're mad."
I say and she laughs.

Monday morning 7:00 am
I dress into a pair of white jeans, a black t shirt, and some black and white vans. Then bayley walks out with her hair down, she's wearing long ripped jeans a white crop top and some black vans.
"Why hello there sexy."
I say and bayley laughs.
"Why hello there sexy!"
She says in a cocky accent. I laugh.
"Grab your breakfast and go to the car. Or else we will be late!"
I say. She grabs her stuff and we walk out.

At school
Sasha pov
It's Monday morning, and I am so tired. I barely got any sleep after what ruby had told me. I can't let her get in my head though.
I walk up to see becky, Seth, Charlotte, Roman, and Dean.
"Hey guys."
I say.
"You look super tired sasha, maybe we should head hom-"
I cut dean off.
"No, I just had a bad dream last night. It's all good."
They nod and then the door opens and we see bayley!
"Bayley!"
I say and we run and hug.
"I missed you! You look so good."
I say and she smiles back.
God I missed that smile.
We walk towards class and something catches our eye. We see ruby and dolph doing.....