Day One

Becky pov:
I slowly open my eyes and check the clock. It's my first day of school... yay.
The clock says 7:40! IM LATE... AGAIN.
And I missed my bus... good going becky!
I quickly do my routine, I put on some ripped jeans and a sweater. And I run out the door. I hear something behind me. I check and it's the boys, again! My saviours!

Dean pov
"Well, well, well. Looks like Becky lynch is late again!" I say jokingly.
And boys laugh.
"Very funny" says becky sarcastically.
"Hop in." Says Roman.
"You guys haven't told me your names yet" says becky.
"Oops, my bad. My names Dean Ambrose, Beside me is Roman Reigns, Behind you is Finn Balor, And beside you is Seth Rollins." I say.
"I'm Becky Lynch." Says becky.
"I know that" Seth chuckles.
"How do you know?" Becky says.
"Well, i.. i.... just a hunch." Says seth.
We all laugh.
"Seths just kidding, we know you because Mrs. Mcmahon told us that a new kid was coming." Says roman.
"Why did she tell you guys? I mean like, we aren't even in the same grade." Says becky.
"Well, she kinda warned us instead" says Seth.
"Why would she warn you guys?" Becky says suspiciously.
"Well, a couple years ago us four were the so called 'trouble makers'. We would always make fun of people, and we would always skip classes and stuff." Says Finn.
"Yeah, but this year. We decided to change for the better. And for some girls." Says roman ( he whispered the last part so becky wouldn't hear).
"Well, it's great that you've changed! Anyways, you can drop me off here. So that my Locker is close by." Says becky.
"Sure thing" I say.
And becky leaves. After becky left, me and the boys walked to our lockers that were close to each other. Then we had a conversation, when no one was around.
"Seth, are you blushing?" Romans asks.
"Well, i mean like. That becky girl, she's just so... so... I don't know. It's just something about her that i really like. She's perfect to me." Says seth.
"Well, looks like 11th year is gonna be dramatic" i joke.
"Very funny. Anyways, we'll talk about this after class okay?"
Says Roman.
"Okay" we say in unison.

Sasha pov:
Me and charlotte are headed towards our first class. We are a bit early. Then we ran into some bullies.
"Why, isn't it the blue haired freak and her body guard" says Ruby riott.
"Hey, Back off" i say.
Then Ruby's body guards, liv Morgan and Sarah logan showed up.
"We don't want any trouble." Says char.
"But we do." Says Sarah.
Then. Ruby gives me a hard slap and I hold my right cheek.
"Oh, you did not just do that" I chuckle.
"Bad idea ruby." Says charlotte.
We got into a huge physical fight... which ended up with me and charlotte getting called to the office.
"Sasha, Charlotte. Why? Why is it so hard to not get physical with Ruby, Liv, And Sarah?" Says Stephanie McMahon.
Me and charlotte just stare to the ground.
"Answer me." Says Steph.
"Look ruby was the one who-"
Stephanie inturpts me. "Who what? Huh? Started it? Sasha, it's the same old excuse every single time! And it's the start of a new year. Can't you just be good for once?"
Yells Stephanie.
"Now go back to your classes"
Me and charlotte go back to class.
And we find becky there.
"Bex, what are you doing in a 11th grade class?" I ask.
"Well, Me and bayley were in our usual class, then we took a little survey. It turns out me and bayley are too smart, and we got shifted to one 11th grade class! But of course we are still 10th graders and we will be graduating one years after you guys" becky said laughing.
"Wow" me and char said in unison.
"Wheres bayley?" I asked concerned.
"She said she had an emergency back at home, so she ran home" said Becky.
"Oh" I said concerned as I turned to char, she shared the same look as me. "Oh, well, at least we are in the same class now!" I said. "Yayayay ya" said Becky. And we all laughed.

Bayley pov:
I got called to the hospital because of an emergency. Apparently my dad killed himself. When we got back, I was broken. My dad was the only one who truly cared for me ever since my sisters death. I'm starting to thing that he didn't kill himself. So I ask my mom... bad mistake.
"Mom, are you sure that dad killed himself?" I ask.
"What the fuck do you think?" My mom said.
"Well, I just thought, since you two have had many problems I-" i was cut off.
"YOU WHAT?" My mom said.
"Never min-"
My mom punched my in the eye. I felt a sharp sting in my eye. And then she slammed my head into the door.
"How's that for 'never mind'?" She said.
And then she threw me out of the house.
I looked into a car mirror... just a black eye and a bruised forehead... not that bad. I took my skateboard and went back to school.

Charlotte pov:
We are still in class... I wonder where bayley is, I hope she's okay. I look down to see bayley walk in with a black eye, a bruised forehead. She's holding an ice pack and she hands the teacher a late pass.
I nudge sasha and becky to look but I can see with the look on their faces, that they were looking already.
"Why does bayley always seem banged up?" Becky whispers to the two of use.
Me and sasha stare at each other for a sec.
"We don't know." Sasha said concerningly.
"Yeah, this only started happening a couple weeks ago." I said.
"Well we better find out!" Said Becky.

Hope you guys enjoyed 😁