"So how did it go with Camille?"i heard Anne ask him and my heart sank at the sound of her name.

Camille? Harry went out to see Camille? I had so many questions in my mind right now and i shouldn't feel so bitter about this because they broke up like two years ago and to hear her name again...this felt so wrong.

"She's good,surprisingly she was at home. She's heading to Los Angeles on Saturday but before i left she told me if i wanted to go out for coffee with her before she heads off to start her new movie.But yeah,we talked and stuff and she even gave us some new books to read."answered Harry and then i heard  a couple of books being placed down on the kitchen table.

He went to her house..no Katie,you are not going to cry.The both of you aren't together anymore,he had every right to go out with whoever he wants..even if it's with her.

But a part of me couldn't accept this,we're talking about Camille here..He had so much history with her and i know how much he used to love her.To find out that he's talking to her again and even going to her house..i wanted to scream at him.Tell him that he's an asshole for leaving me and going back to her but that's not right..i am being selfish.I went on a date tonight and even lied to him about it..he would be so hurt if he ever found out.I couldn't even confront him about going to her house because he never lied to me about it..i was the one that was being dishonest to him.

I immediately walked upstairs and headed to my bedroom,taking off my shoes and sitting on the edge of my bed as i gently massaged the sole of my feet because it was aching so bad.My mind felt so blank,i couldn't process anything.

Today was just one big mess and i just wish that i had told Harry about how i felt about him this morning during our picnic..i was such a coward because i was afraid that he would say no and i feel like we're already getting along slowly as friends,it would just seem like it's too much for him.I heard the sound of the door knob turning and then came Harry walking in.

He was wearing a knitted blue patterned sweater and brown trousers.He was surprised to see me sitting down on the bed,"Oh..hey,sorry i should've knocked."apologised Harry and i smiled at him.

"It's okay,come in come in."i reassured him and he nodded his head awkwardly,walking towards the bed and taking a seat next to me.

Just as i was about to place my feet down,he placed his hands on my feet and carried it on his lap.I looked at him skeptically,trying to figure out what he was about to do.And when i felt his fingers rubbing against the sole of my feet,then i knew...he was giving me a foot massage.

My heart soften at the sight of him rubbing my feet,he knew i wore a pair of really high heels and that's why he was doing this...

god,i don't deserve this..why was he doing this?

"Thank you.."i thanked him softly and he nodded his head as he continued to rub my feet.

"So uh,where did you go to?"i asked him nervously even though i already knew where he went,there was really no point for me asking him because i knew that he was going to give me a complete different answer.

"Camille's place."he answered me straight away,not even hesitating a little bit.

I was completely taken back by his response,he didn't even think before answering.It was like he didn't care about telling me about it,it just slipped out like that.I'm not even gonna lie..but hearing him say those words,hurt like a bitch.

"Oh..How is she?"i asked him nervously.
"She's doing good,we talked and drank some tea.But i was there for like only an hour."answers Harry and i hummed in response.