holidays : yugbam

yugbam celebrating christmas requested by SleepingBamboo
//

bambam and yugyeom are cuddling in their bed. well, it's actually yugyeom's bed but bambam is almost always there because he lives with his friend but mark recently started dating someone and he is always over. and bambam loves spending time with yugyeom, anyway.

"can we watch some christmas movies, gyeomie?" bambam asks softly because he knows christmas movies can be annoying to watch but they haven't watched many and it's already just a week until christmas day.

"of course. should we go watch them in the living room? we can make some hot coco and get a bunch of blankets," yugyeom suggests with a big smile because he knows bambam likes the idea.

they go do just that. yugyeom makes the hot chocolate while bambam grabs a bunch of blankets to throw on the couch and make into a sort of nest for them.

they watch jack frost, one of yugyeom's favorites, and cuddle on the couch. a blanket is wrapped around their backs and they have a shared on over their laps, along with a few just laying around.

and it was bambam's idea to watch christmas movies but he is also the one who asks yugyeom for a kiss, and another, and another, until they're just making out on the couch.

yugyeom gets sloppier, climbing into top of bambam so they can be even closer. even when they pull away from the kiss, yugyeom lays on bambam's chest and bambam is happy to lace his fingers through yugyeom's fluffy hair and kiss the top of his head.

"i love you. you're my favorite christmas gift, every year," bambam tells his younger boyfriend.

"i love you, bammie," yugyeom says sleepily, nuzzling his face further into bambam's shirt and wrapping his arms around bambam's body, which is how bambam knows that yugyeom is definitely  about to fall asleep because he always uses bambam to hold.

bambam doesn't fall asleep. he stays up and watches the movie with his fingers laced in yugyeom's hair. he gets lost in his thoughts about how much he loves yugyeom to even pay much attention to the movie but he doesn't mind, they watch it every year.