you : bambam

bambam knew one thing: he couldn't live without jinyoung

the two had been dating for two years and bambam had been smitten for his older boyfriend since the second time they met through some mutual friends.

all of bambam's friends knew bambam loved very easily and very hard. he was loyal, kind, and the best boyfriend anyone could ask for.

anyone who knew jinyoung knew he didn't take things too seriously. he cared about bambam, sure, but not how bambam cared about him.

bambam didn't see it thought. when he jumped onto his boyfriend and gave him a bunch of kisses, he didn't see him glance around to see who saw.

when bambam tried to grab his hand when they walked around a park or a festival, he didn't think anything of it when jinyoung pulled his hand away and grabbed his phone instead.

jaebeom was jinyoung's best friend and he hated seeing how jinyoung treated his boyfriend who obviously had tunnel vision just for jinyoung.

it had been two months since jinyoung admitted to jaebeom that he was cheating on bambam. it had been two months since jaebeom decided jinyoung was no longer his best friend.

jinyoung had also cheated on his last boyfriend (bambam didn't know that) and jaebeom had stuck by him. the relationship wasn't the best. but jaebeom couldn't justify jinyoung cheating on bambam.

jaebeom would have told bambam but he was sure that the boy wouldn't break up with jinyoung. he was too deep in love and would forgive jinyoung for anything.

he had forgiven jinyoung for forgetting their first anniversary after he had sent him texts about how excited he was for the date he'd planned. he had sat along at the restaurant for nearly two hours waiting for jinyoug to show up, assuming he was just late because of traffic or something of the sort.

on that day, jinyoung had been at youngjae's apartment. bambam loved youngjae, he was one of his best friends and youngjae didn't even care about his friend when he was on his bed, naked, with jinyoung, knowing very well that jinyoung was in a relationship with bambam and that he was in his own relationship.

bambam smiled through the kiss jinyoung gave him when he and jaebeom got to the couple's shared apartment, looking up at him with the most loving gaze jaebeom had ever seen.

"i made dinner!" bambam told jinyoung and jaebeom, guiding them to the dining room and getting them both plates of what he had made. "mark came over today and we made a cake for youngjae for his birthday."

the next day, jinyoung was gone (he was with youngjae who had told mark he was going to see his parents for his birthday) so jaebeom asked bambam and mark told come over.

he told both of them what was going on. that jinyoung and youngjae had been seeing each other and cheating on them for over a year.

mark had suspicions but had figured he was just being dramatic and didn't think about it.

bambam, however, claimed jaebeom was lying and wasn't phased. he loved jinyoung and that was all that mattered. that night, he gave jinyoung a big hug and kiss when jinyoung finally got home around two in the morning.

"i love you, nyoung."

"love you."

bambam centric one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें