babies : yugbam

bam and yug are babies (not literally but like Babey™️)
//

bambam and yugyeom giggled as they pulled away from their kiss, leaning onto each other because they blushed too much when they looked at the other.

they had opted out of hanging out with their friends just to have a night in with each other because they didn't get it very often.

yugyeom had to work late a lot and bambam sometimes had to travel for work. they would still talk during those times but they didn't get to cuddle through the night and talk about silly things. they couldn't share soft kisses when they were apart which was bad because that was one of their favorite things to do.

"i love you," bambam whispered, hugging yugyeom and smiling when he was hugged back.

"i love you," yugyeom replied, nuzzling his cold nose into bambam's warm neck and pajama shirt.

the two had always been the babies of their friend group. not only because of their age but because of how everyone just wanted to treat them. people wanted to take care of them.

it was because of that reason that people were surprised that they started dating. they liked to be taken care of. but it made sense to them because they could take care of each other and know how the other felt.

they laid down, still in each other's arms, and got as close as possible. bambam giggled when yugyeom pulled him on top of him, squeezed him like a teddy bear, and kept him in his arms.

they had music playing in the background of their whispers to each other. it was playing quietly so it didn't drown out their quiet conversation.

it wasn't as if there was a reason for them to be so quiet. they were in their studio apartment. but they liked how personal everything felt when they whispered to each other when it was late and they were cuddling.

their friends liked to call them soulmates and they couldn't help but agree. they could do everything together and never get tired of the other unlike their friends jinyoung and jaebeom who were dating and bickered half the time they were together.

yugyeom giggled when bambam breathed on his neck and tickled him. bambam sat up a little and looked at yugyeom in the eyes, resting his forehead against his boyfriend's.

"i love your laugh so much. you're so cute, oh my god." bambam pecked yugyeom's lips and was given a longer kiss in response.

"i love everything about you."