their baby : amerithaikong

bambam is mark's and jackson's baby
//

mark met bambam first and he fell in love. the boy was tiny, cute, and extremely sweet and respectful.

he wanted to take care of the boy, which he did by making sure bambam did what was best for himself and even teaching the boy some english while they tried to learn korean together.

mark adored bambam in every sense and had become very used to being mark's closest friend until jackson got there.

the only reason mark didn't like jackson in the beginning was because bambam gravitated towards him as well. jackson was really sweet to bambam but mark didn't like, what felt like, him stealing bambam away from him.

bambam would never stop hanging out with mark. when he hung out with jackson, mark was always there as well. mainly because bambam was still nervous with his english skills but mark was used to it, jackson wasn't but mark was just happy to know what was going on between the two.

nothing stop mark and jackson from pressing kisses to their baby's cheek unless there was a camera around. people liked fan service but they didn't want rumors started.

contrary to popular belief, nothing was going on between the three as bambam was only 16 when the rumors had already begun. but two years later, it was a different story.

bambam received two large kisses from his two favorite people on the day of his 18th birthday. by then, the markbam or jackbam rumors had turned into yugbam and markson rumors do no in suspected anything.

but whenever they weren't on camera, bambam was snug between his boyfriends who did everything in their power to do everything to keep their baby happy.

//
NAMBAM SAID HE'LL ALWAYS BE OUR BABY NO MATTER JOW OLD BE GETS OMG I LOVE HIM THATS MY BABYCTHE LONL GIVE ME A KITH