brothers : bbam

failureescape requested protective jb as bam's brother
//

"park jinyoung is dead," was the only thought going through his head when bambam ran into his apartment, bawling his eyes out, but first he had to comfort the boy.

"what's wrong? what happened?" jaebum asked calmly as he wrapped his arms around bambam. "was it jinyoung?"

bambam heaved a few times to try to break properly before he got out what he wanted to say. "jin-jinyoung told me- he told me he cheated!" he let out a loud sob at the end of his sentence.

jaebum let bambam cry and curl up next to him. jaebum noticed the large hickey on bambam neck which only made him more mad because it was new.

he got bambam to calm down so he could know what all happened. bambam hated to think about it but he did to tell his big brother.

bambam had stayed the night at jinyoung's the night before everything was was revealed which was when bambam had received the hickey. in the morning, jinyoung had even made out with bambam before telling him he had cheated on him.

jaebum was blown away by how big of an asshole jinyoung was. to act like everything was normal moments before breaking bambam's heart.

jaebum, with bambam still crying in his lap, grabbed his phone to call bambam's friends because he had some business to take care of.

once mark and youngjae got to the house, jaebum left. on the way to jinyoung's, he stopped and got bambam some snacks in any effort to cheer him up.

jaebum knocked on the front door of jinyoung's apartment. it was a studio so nothing could be hidden when jinyoung opened the door.

"you just broke up with bambam." jaebum was completely shocked because laying on jinyoung bed was a guy and they had obviously just had sex. "is that who you cheated on him with?"

"what do you know?"

"i know you cheated on my little brother. stay away from him." jaebum pushed jinyoung, not even enough to hurt him. "if you talk to him ever again, you'll regret it."

before jaebum left, jinyoung stopped him. "yugyeom didn't know i was dating bambam. it was all me."

"fuck you."

jaebum went back to his apartment and gave bambam and his friends snacks because all three of them were crying.

he let them stay on his bed and went to sit in his living room instead, but the three joined him in the living room.

bambam sat in mark's lap feeding himself and mark the vanilla ice cream jaebum had gotten him.

"bam, how about i call mom and you can stay here tonight?" bambam nodded because he really didn't want to go home. and jaebum let him stay up later than their parents did.

mark and youngjae left the apartment and bambam crawled over to jaebum. "bummie, can we get mcdonald's?"

bambam was always really good at getting what he wanted from his family, especially when he was sad. so jaebum nodded and they went out to jaebum's car.

bambam looked tiny in his pajamas as he sat with his legs crossed in the passenger seat. his face, eyes, and lips were puffy from crying and it made jaebum sad to look at.

he let bambam get whatever he wanted which was just chicken, fries, and a chocolate milkshake.

"bambam, you know jinyoung isn't important, right? you're too good for any boy who would treat you like that."

bambam smiled at his big brother who was looking at him with a sad look. "thank you, bubba."

//
request anything if you want 💚 any bam ship and any plot except smut if good 💕