lottery : yugbam

@markjin77 requested yugbam with overprotective yugyeom :) idk if this is overprotective tbh but i tried hehe
//

yugyeom wrapped his arm around bambam's shoulder as they walked through the busy mall. he hated all the looks his boyfriend was getting from both random guys and girls.

bambam didn't think anything of it and happily leaned into yugyeom's side before pulling him into another store.

"yuggie, this would look really good on you," bambam said, holding up a yellow wind breaker. he took a few steps away from yugyeom to hold the jacket up to him. "can you try it on?"

yugyeom indulged his boyfriend and grabbed the jacket, asking the cashier for a changing room. he grabbed a pair of pants on the way to make the trip more worth it.

bambam stood outside he tiny closet-like room and waited.

"excuse me," a voice behind him said. bambam, being as polite as he was, turned around and smiled at the man who was a worker there. "i'm jackson."

"i'm bambam, nice to meet you." bambam stuck out his hand that was firmly grasped.

as their conversion continued, yugyeom couldn't help but notice the guy was very obviously flirting with bambam. but bambam had always been completely obvious; yugyeom would know, it took months for bambam to figure out yugyeom had a crush on him after he nearly spelt it out for him.

yugyeom opened the door and pulled bambam in. bambam was not expecting for a large hickey to be suckled onto his neck. yugyeom had to keep a hand over bambam's mouth so they weren't caught.

"okay, what do you think?" yugyeom gestured to the outfit he had put on.

"i love it! i'll buy it for you."

yugyeom changed back into his clothes so the two could leave the dressing room. yugyeom smirked when he saw the guy jackson could very obviously see the large and already dark hickey on bambam's neck.

yugyeom stood behind bambam as the shorter bought the clothes. bambam smiled at and thanked the cashier as he grabbed the bag and card.

yugyeom, one bambam put his card away, leaned down to grab bambam's hand with a smug grin on his face. bambam was his.