football : jinbam

"let's go offense, let's go!" bambam yells along with his fellow cheerleaders, clapping his hands to keep the stomping students with the rhythm.

the game is almost over and they're winning but bambam is just excited to see his boyfriend, who happens to be the quarterback so they had barley seen each other before the game other than at lunch.

they win and the fans storm the field, including bambam who immediately runs to jinyoung and hugs him, congratulating his boyfriend on winning the game.

jinyoung pulls off his helmet so he can kiss bambam, wrapping his arm around bambam's skinny waist. it is too loud to talk but the smiles on their faces are enough for each other. jinyoung gives bambam one more kiss before they have to go do their own things.

just like always, jinyoung and a few other players have to do some interviews for local news channels. bambam has time to change out of his cheer uniform. he had gotten special permission to wear a skirt, especially because it would have cost more money for them to get pants as they have no other male cheerleaders.

it's almost half an hour later when jinyoung can leave and he and bambam can go get food. they're always invited by other people to get food with them but they want to spend time together and alone.

"you did so good!" bambam tells his boyfriend, jumping up and down and gripping jinyoung's arms.

"thank you, baby boy. ready to go?" jinyoung wraps his arm around bambam's waist and they make their way out to his car.

they always go to the same small korean restaurant after football games. it's not busy like all of the other restaurants near them because it's almost completely unknown.

"baby, give me your hand," jinyoung says, holding his hand out, a pair of chopsticks in the other that he places in bambam's hand correctly.

"i don't know how to use chopsticks," bambam whines, even though he's gotten better at using them but not as well as jinyoung, who had grown up in a korean household his whole life, unlike a thai one as bambam had.

jinyoung chuckles and tells bambam to just use his fork so they can eat. bambam giggles and does just that, first leaning over to take a piece of meat from jinyoung's plate.

"can i stay the night?" bambam asks when they leave the restaurant. he doesn't need to ask, he always stays the nights on fridays and usually saturday nights, too.

on their way to jinyoung's, they stop at the gas station to get some snacks and drinks because they always stay up and just spend time together on friday nights.

they both shower because jinyoung showered in the locker room before they left but it isn't the same so he likes to shower in his own shower, especially because he can shower with his boyfriend instead of being surrounded by a bunch of other sweaty guys.

bambam sits between jinyoung's legs on the bed. he's dressed in a pair of jinyoung's boxers and one of his shirts. it hands down and is huge on him because of how much broader jinyoung is than him.

when bambam gets bored, he jumps off the bed and runs downstairs to make some popcorn for himself and jinyoung to share. he doesn't usually eat when he's bored but popcorn sounds really good.

they fall asleep around three in the morning, bambam laying on top of jinyoung and his head nuzzled in jinyoung's neck. jinyoung has his arms wrapped around bambam as if the younger is a body pillow.

on monday, they walk into school together. jinyoung proudly had his arm around bambam because it's not a secret that bambam and jinyoung are together. they aren't bothered by what anyone says or thinks because they love each other. plenty of people think they're cute together, anyway.

"jinyoung, is there practice tonight?" jackson, another guy on the football team, asks when he passes jinyoung and bambam who are sitting? waiting for school to start.

"it's canceled 'cause of weather."

"can we go on a date tonight, then, nyoungie?" bambam asks when jackson walks away. jinyoung's arm is still around bambam's shoulders and bambam looks so tiny when he turns to look up at jinyoung.

"of course, baby. you should get to class, though. i'll see you at lunch." jinyoung walks bambam to class, kissing his cheek before going to his own class.

instead of going on a date, they just lay in the back of jinyoung's car and make out for a while before getting food from some fast food drive thru and eating it in jinyoung's car while they listen to their favorite music.

"i love you, nyoungie." they're back in the back seat and bambam is on top of jinyoung, behind held tight as if he'll be taken away any minute.

"i love you, so much, baby boy."

//
i love going to football games