makeup : bbam

based on the video of beom doing that girls makeup bc it's all i'm ever thinking about

fem bam, male beom
//

bambi huffs, drops her makeup brush, and puts her face in her hands.

jaebeom looks up and watches for a few seconds before getting off the bed and walking over to bambi, who is at her vanity. he kneels down next to her and moved her hands to get her to look at him.

"what's wrong, baby?"

"i've try to redo my makeup three times and i can't do it," bambi tells him and follows it with a huff.

"let oppa do it," jaebeom offers, grabbing a makeup wipe so he can remove the little makeup that bambi has on already.

jaebeom thinks his girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world and often tells her, but he doesn't mind that she enjoys wearing makeup when they go out. he's not an annoying boyfriend who wants his girlfriend to bend to his will, he wants her to do what she wants.

jaebeom has bambi sit on the bed and moves her chair over so he can sit on it in front of her.

"we'll just do some blush," jaebeom says, mainly to himself but bambi obviously hears.

"oppa, you have to put foundation and concealer on before blush," bambi tries to tell him but he keeps going.

"i know, but i said i'd do your makeup and we're not doing that. smile." bambi does as he says so he can do the makeup correctly.

when he finishes her makeup, he just presses a kiss to her lips and leans back to smile at his beautiful girlfriend.

"oppa," she whines because she isn't the biggest fan of her fairly dark and a bit uneven skin, not that anyone else has ever judge her because of it because she's absolutely beautiful.

"oh my little whiney baby. you're gorgeous, bam." bambi blushes at his words before she leans forward to give him a firm kiss.

"i love you, oppa," bambi said softly, looking into his eyes when she's barley pulled away from the kiss.

"oppa loves you."