break up : jackbam

yug breaks up with bambam and jackson comforts him requested by That_Weird_Otaku5
//

"bambam, can we talk?" yugyeom asked. he wouldn't look up at bambam and was contorting his hands in different ways which bambam knew yugyeom did when he was nervous.

bambam nodded and sat down with yugyeom and the younger's bed. he had just gotten to the apartment but it wasn't unusual for him to spend most of his time there.

"i- uh- i want to break up," yugyeom said quickly, staring and picking at a string on his comforter.

"why?" bambam had no thought in his mind that yugyeom would be breaking up with him. just the day before, they had gone on a date and went to yugyeom's after. why would yugyeom have sex with him if he was just going to break up with him the very next day?

"i," yugyeom paused and took a deep breath, "i fell in love with someone else. jinyoung."

"jinyoung?" bambam swore he felt his heart snap. he should have know there was something between yugyeom and jinyoung. it was obvious. when all of their friends went out, people thought it was yugyeom and jinyoung who were dating.

"bambam, i'm really sorry, you know i love you."

"i- i'll go." bambam stood up, only getting more hurt when yugyeom shyly told him there was a box of his stuff that he had over there that was already ready to go.

bambam grabbed it as he walked out the door because yugyeom had oh so sweetly put it next to the front door. he threw it in his car's passenger seat before sitting down. he sighed and kept himself together at least until he got back to his apartment.

mark, bambam's roommate and best friend, stopped bambam and asked what was going on and why he was so upset. "yugyeom broke up with me."

mark didn't say anything at let bambam to go his room. he knew he wouldn't be able to comfort bambam because the last time he tried to, he accidentally made the boy even more upset.

so he texted jackson to come over and bring thai food. jackson had always been amazing at helping bambam through hard times and mark knew bambam hadn't had thai food recently.

jackson, when he got to the apartment, knocked on bambam's door and asked to come in. he had given mark the food for him to set out while he tried to get bambam out of his room.

"hey, bammie," jackson said softly. he grabbed bambam's hand that was out from under his comforter along with the top of his head. "i got some thai food, why don't you come eat with me and mark?"

bambam let jackson carry him out into the living room. he didn't want to walk, talk, or even emote so he didn't. jackson understood that bambam was upset, rightfully so.

"he broke up with me for jinyoung," bambam said after a few bites of food, "we had sex last night and he broke up with me today."

bambam leaned onto jackson as he kept eating, not paying attention to the pitiful looks his friends were giving him.

"we'd been together for two years."

for the next few days, jackson didn't leave the apartment except to go to work and get some clothes from his own house. bambam had gotten use to the comfort jackson gave him and barley wanted to be without him.

jackson ignored his feelings for the boy. the feelings he had had since before bambam and yugyeom started dating. until he thought bambam felt the same.

"i really love being around you and i wanted to know if you'd want to go on a date with me because i've liked you for a long time," jackson said, instantly regretting saying anything.

"jacks, i was dating yugyeom for two years. i haven't gotten over him in four days. it wouldn't be fair to you to go out with you."

"you're right. i'm sorry. i should have thought about how you feel right now." jackson wasn't upset at bambam because bambam was looking out for him. jackson would have thought too much into and put pressure on bambam that the boy didn't need.

"i'm not saying no, jackson, just not right now. in a bit when i'm over yugyeom and am ready to date again, i'll talk to you. because i used to have a big crush on you before i met yugyeom."

three months later, jackson was peppering kisses on bambam's face after their first date. it was great for both of them. jackson got boy he'd liked for three years and bambam had, once again, developed a large crush on jackson.

bambam talked to yugyeom occasionally. it wasn't his fault that he fell in love with someone else but he was sit upset about him acting like nothing was going on until minutes before he broke up with him.

but after he'd been dating jackson for a few months, bambam and yugyeom were closer and on the road to becoming best friends (after mark because mark claimed he was bambam's best friend forever and always).