mark's : markbam

bambam had always been mark's. mark had been in love with bambam the second they met and made sure everyone knew.

both were hybrids, mark a cat and bambam a kitten. mark had met bambam when the younger was thrown out of a restaurant when his date and the restaurant workers found out he was a hybrid.

mark had been outside of the restaurant because it was a restaurant hybrids weren't allowed in and he couldn't be bothered to hide his ears or tail so he asked his friends to get him some food. bambam didn't seem to know the hybrid rule though.

mark walked over to the crying boy, taking notice the ears and tail which made him much more comfortable talking to him. he sat down next to him, putting his hand on the smaller's knee.

"hey, are you okay?" mark asked, noticing the boy jump and look at mark.

"you're a hybrid?" bambam asked, looking at mark's ears, wondering if they were real.

mark pulled at one of his ears, proving it was real. especially at night, people would pretend to be hybrids to get actual hybrids to trust them so mark understood why bambam didn't seem to.

"i'm mark."

"i'm bambam," he said softly, tears still falling down his cheeks.

"do you want to tell me what happened?"

"i was on a date and he figured out i'm a hybrid and he told the restaurant so i got kicked out," bambam explained, sort of.

mark kind of fell in love in that moment. he invited bambam to his house, warning him that he lived with a few people, none of which were hybrids.

mark introduced bambam to his friends, letting the boy hold his hand because bambam trusted another hybrid more than random humans.

"can i use the restroom?" bambam asked mark. mark nodded and told him where the bathroom was before sitting down.

"how'd you already fall in love?" jackson joker, but only kind of. mark was obvious but bambam seemed like he'd be the oblivious kind.

two months later, bambam moved in because it wasn't hard for five grown men to make up for what two hybrids couldn't give. hybrids couldn't work and they had used to been given money every month but there had been too many complaints from people.

mark looked at his friends before going back to grooming bambam's ears with his tongue. bambam was purring loudly as was mark and sometimes it got irritating because bambam was such a loud purrer but mark was the only one who didn't mind.

"can you sit down?" mark asked jaebeom who was just staring at him and bambam.

"you look like nora and odd," jaebeom said in a endeared way. he had already fallen in love with bambam because he was such a hybrid. he was tiny and cute, unlike mark, in his opinion.

"jaebeom, can i meet your kitties? i used to have four but i had to get rid of them."

"of course. we can go to my parents one day."

mark held bambam closer, distracting him and making him purr again as he continued to groom him.