kiss : markbam

jinbam meet at a party and mark isn't happy
//

bambam looked around cluelessly when he realized his friend was nowhere to be seen. his eyes were big and he felt like he was about to cry because he didn't know anyone.

he yelped when someone grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit down in a circle. he  looked around at the older kids on either side of him, none of them being his best friend.

a boy spun a bottle and it landed on another guy. bambam just watched it happen, glad it didn't land on him because he didn't know what they were even playing.

"jinyoung, truth or dare?" the guy who spun the bottle asked, being told he wanted a dare.

the guy stood up and whispered into jinyoung's ear what his dare was. bambam's heart was about to pound out of his chest when both guys looked over at him, the first one smirking.

jinyoung stood up, walking over to bambam and kneeling in front of him. "hi, i'm jinyoung."

"i'm bambam."

jinyoung nodded, softly grabbing bambam's face with his hand, the other on bambam's leg so he didn't fall over.

bambam tried to lean back but it was too hard to. he squinted hard and let whatever was going to happen, happen.

jinyoung kissed the boy who let him do whatever he wanted. he pulled away and watched bambam slowly open his eyes. he got up, walking back to his spot on the couch.

bambam scrambled to his feet and ran off, trying to ignore the sound of a few people laughing at him.

"what's he doing here anyway? isn't he like a freshman?" someone asked, still chuckling about how scared the boy looks.

"he came with mark tuan."

"you dared me to kiss someone mark tuan brought?" jinyoung angrily asked, pushing his friend that dared him in the first place.

"and you told him your name! you're dead!" someone, definitely drunk, yelled. jinyoung stood up and left the circle, hoping to find the boy before he found mark and got him in lots of trouble.

but it was too late because mark was hugging bambam and rubbing his back. jinyoung froze and started walking backwards but it was too late so he just prepared himself to be killed.

mark let go of bambam and quickly grabbed jinyoung, pushing him against the wall.

"mark." bambam tried to pull on mark's arm but he didn't budge. bambam was crying because he was very upset about what had happened.

"you think it's funny to kiss a 15 year old boy because of a dare, huh? you could see he didn't want to be there and you kissed him anyway. talk to him ever again you'll regret it."

bambam wrapped himself around mark's arm and was walked out of the house, leaving jinyoung there.

"markie, he took my first kiss," bambam cried into mark's arm. they had gotten to mark's car but hadn't left yet because mark wanted to calm bambam down.

"i'm so sorry, baby. i should have left you alone. i should have stayed with you." mark moved so bambam had to sit up by it was just so mark could grab bambam's face and get the boy to look at him. "i shouldn't have brought you. i'm sorry."

bambam tried to move mark's seat back but couldn't so mark did it even though he didn't know why. but he soon knew it was so the boy could climb into his lap.

"bam, i can't drive like this," mark said but stared to rub bambam's back, "go back to your seat and we can go to my house, okay? we can cuddle with piggy and just hang out for the rest of the night, okay? you've already cried so much so i'm sure you're sleepy."

bambam reluctantly got out of mark's lap and let the elder drive. mark may have speeded a bit but it was for a good cause. he wanted to see bambam happy.

"go take a shower, okay?" bambam
nodded, first going to mark's room and stealing some clothes before he went to the bathroom.

mark, once he heard the shower running, scrambled to grab a bunch of extra blankets and pillows. he made his bed as comfy as he could and made sure his pig plush and pikachu pillow pet were out for bambam. bambam had gotten both of the plushies for mark and as always glad to see them every time he stayed at mark's. (because mark slept with them every night).

bambam got out of the shower, drowning in mark's clothes, and waddled into mark's room. he looked around and didn't see mark anywhere but he still crawled onto mark's tall bed, assuming he would be back soon.

mark had gone to take a quick shower in his parents bathroom because bambam loved to be clean. he got to the bedroom just a few minutes after bambam did and got on the bed next to him.

bambam was already hugging pikachu and piggy in both of his arms but opened his arms more and hugged mark, too.

"want to watch anything?" bambam shook his head and just held onto mark tighter.

mark grabbed his remote and turned winnie the pooh on anyway and was glad he did because it distracted bambam from being as upset.

mark ran his finger's through bambam's damp hair and watched the movie with him. by the end, bambam was asleep and mark had to move the boy so his neck didn't hurt when he woke up.

the room was cold so all the blankets were nice for them, especially since bambam was so skinny.

"i love you, baby," mark whispered and kissed the top of bambam's head before laying down all the way to fall asleep.

mark was still upset about jinyoung. he didn't know him well but they'd had to do a project together and mark hadn't thought he'd be the type to go to parties, let alone kiss underclassmen boys who obviously didn't want to be kissed. especially bambam, because anyone who knew mark, knew bambam was not someone to play games with.

mark couldn't do much but hope bambam wouldn't worry about his first kiss (and hopefully, maybe, give mark his 2nd).

//
this started as jinbam