TWENTY¬SIX [anger]

2027

"Aaand? Did you call her?" Stan opens his eyes and finds himself in his future apartment, Kyle is drying his curly hair with a towel. God. Can't this bullshit stop already? What if he sleep walks again? So far it was not a big problem because nobody at school had ever seen him but that definitely won't be so easy in a hospital. "Called who?" Kyle wiggles his eyebrows. "Wendyyy. You two seemed to get along really well last time." "Yeah she's nice but...I don't even have her number. So yeah." Kyle starts changing into Stan's clothes. Stan looks away and tries to not blush. Fuck. "Did you forget to ask her?" Stan sighs. Can't he stop with those stupid questions? "No, I don't feel like seeing her again." Kyle, who throws over a cheerio orange tshirt, raises his eyebrows. "Why? She's super cool and she seemed to like you. Is she not your type? You could give her a second chance, you know? I bet you two would fit together we-" "I'm gay. Okay? I don't like her because I'm not into girls. Can you stop now?" Kyle freezes. His facial expression is indefinable. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I knew it would be a problem for you. And I don't need drama." "Of course it's a problem, I don't want to live together with a fag!" He isn't really the most...tolerant. "Stop. Calling. Me. A. Fag." He glares at Kyle who looks just as pissed. What an ass. And what a fucking hypocrite! "Do I have to be scared from now on? Lock the bathroom door so you won't creep on me?" "Do you not realize how retarded you sound right now?" He takes a step towards Kyle but the man pushes him away. "Don't touch me." Stan pushes back. "Don't push me." Kyle's hands shove Stan backwards. "I said DON'T touch me, fag!" Stan can feel his anger dwell up. All of the stress, pain and confusion that has been collecting over the last two weeks shoots forward. "SHUT UP!" Kyle immediately loses his balance and falls backwards, landing on the couch. He seems stunned but then his eyebrows pull together, his chest lifts and sinks back in quickly and without a proper rhythm. "I'm sorry. I didn't-" Kyle doesn't let him finish the sentence. He grabs Stan's shirt and pulls him down until their lips clash. Stan's eyes widen in surprise. What is happening? The kiss is aggressive but hey, it's a kiss. Stan puts his hands down next to Kyle's head. The red head doesn't waste a single second and wraps his legs around Stan's waist, grabbing his hair and pushing his tongue into Stan's mouth. That is way more dominance than Stan is used to. Kyle moans into the kiss and wraps his legs tighter around Stan's torso but Stan pulls away. "Wait, what the hell is happening? You just called me a fag 20 thousand times and now you're kissing me?" Kyle tries to get his breathing back under control. He looks shocked. "I...no I'm not...I'm not gay. You manipulated me! Fuck, Bebe." "Stop that bullshit already." Stan gets up and crosses his arms. "All I did was come clean with you. You started insulting me and then I pushed you too hard. I didn't do anything to win your affection. That was all you. Okay? You kissed me." To his surprise Kyle doesn't try to defend himself. He just nods. His eyes glide away from Stan's face. "Okay I'm done with this bullshit. I'll go catch some air." Stan grabs his jacket and leaves the apartment, leaving Kyle behind.