The One With The Vial

Start from the beginning

Damon rolled his blue eyes at the human girl's explanation before he angrily began, "oh, give me a bre-"

However, before the older Salvatore could continue to argue with the human Petrova doppelganger, the younger brother interrupted Damon. The green eyed vampire couldn't even fathom the idea of his girlfriend dying as it made his insides turn in all of the wrong ways. "All right," Stefan mumbled as he subconsciously tightened the hand that he had on Emily's thigh before he asked the original, "how do we break this curse?"

"Well," Elijah began as he stood up from the leather chair that he had been sitting in before he explained how the sacrifice would work, "the ritual itself is relatively straightforward." The original moved his right hand in a circular motion as he pointed at each person in the room while he added, "the ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

Stefan nodded his head as they already knew that part. "The moonstone," the younger Salvatore mentioned the milky rock that they had spent weeks keeping out of Katherine's hand and weeks keeping it safe.

Elijah pointed over at the green eyed vampire as to tell Stefan that he was on the right track before he added what else his brother would need to break his curse, "a witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone." The original vampire released a small sigh before he also added, "after that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each."

Emily furrowed her brows slightly as she listened to the original explain the process of the sacrifice. "And where do I fit into this equation?" The Gilbert girl inquired as she and Elijah didn't really talk about the aspect of how things were going to take place.

Elijah gave the human doppelganger a small but comforting smile before he stated, "the final part of the ritual." The original vampire then silently moved over to the grand piano - where he had laid the supplies down when he had first arrived at the Salvatore boarding house. Elijah picked up a small black box that was only big enough to fit in the palm of his hand before he headed back to the group of vampires and the human doppelganger.

"Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger," Elijah began as he stared down at the small box before he focused his brown irises back onto Emily with sadness swirling around his orbs from the memory of the last doppelganger he watched die as he softly finished his sentence, "to the point of your death."

The vampire couple of Elena and Damon immediately turned their blue and brown eyes over to the human girl with worry displayed all across their tense bodies from this piece of information. Meanwhile, Stefan had placed his temple onto Emily's brown pea coat covered shoulder as he released a shaky deep breath.

Emily couldn't help but release a small sigh when she could practically feel her boyfriend shaking against her body. It absolutely crushed the human girl as she hated seeing Stefan like this. Emily honestly didn't know how she was supposed to comfort the green eyed vampire when there was nothing they could do to stop the sacrifice. So, instead, Emily did the one thing that she could as she softly ran her fingers through Stefan's brunette hair while she whispered soothingly every few seconds, "it's going to be alright. I love you. I'm not going anywhere. I got you."

Once the Gilbert girl couldn't feel Stefan's body shaking against her own, she moved her hand to link their fingers together before she finally placed her attention back onto the original. Emily watched as the original opened up the small black box before he pulled out the way to her safety - a small, golden vial of Radkova powers.

"What's that?" The Gilbert vampire questioned in confusion as she stared at the small glass container in the original's hand that reminded her of pixie dust or the magic wishing dust from 13 Going On 30.