Surprising Them All

Start from the beginning

"We'll be fine." Izuku reassured.

"I hope so." Ojiro responded as they walked into the building. 

Izuku marched onward, with his friends in toe, to find their classrooms. It didn't take him too long to figure out where both classrooms where ( They found a map, don't ask me how for IDK). They stopped by 1-A first so Izuku and Ojiro could put their bags down.

"Oh thank god! No one else is here yet." Izuku sighed as he went over to his assigned desk and put his bag down. Shinso and Ojiro just smiled with amusement at Izuku's overneed of not talking to anyone.

"Hey, Toshi, want us to walk you to your class?" Izuku questioned.

"No thanks, I think I'm good to walk on my own." Shinso laughed.

"Okay, but if anyone gives you a hard time, tell me, okay?"

"Pfft, I'm going to be fine Izuku. I doubt anyone would risk their chance of being here just to pick on me."

"But still, if they do mess with you, I'll fight them." Izuku responded.

"Overprotective Zuku much?" Ojiro laughed.

"I'll throw you out a window Masho, don't try me." Izuku jokingly threatened.

"Someone didn't get any sleep last night." Ojiro chuckled.

Izuku just pouted and then said, "Well, see you later Toshi!"

Shinso laughed and ran off to his class. Meanwhile, Izuku sat down in his desk and pulled out his quirk analysis notebook. Ojiro sat in his desk and also pulled out his analysis book.

"Mashi, how far have you gotten in your notebook?" Izuku inquired.

"I'm about to be finished with this one." Ojiro answered.

"Cool, I'm about to start my 14th one soon." Izuku hummed.

Izuku then went on to add notes to his notebook since he acquired new info from the forums earlier. The two boys spent the next ten minutes writing in their notebooks, completely caught up in their own worlds. They didn't even notice other classmates come in till a particularly loud voice was heard telling another student to get their feet off of the desk. Izuku sighed as he closed his notebook and looked up to see Bakugo being Bakugo. Glasses guy from the exam seemed to be lecturing him.

"Sigh, Bakugo, can't you try to not act like a spoiled four-year-old for at least five minutes? Some people are here to learn, not babysit you." Izuku groaned.

"Eh, shity Deku? What did you say!"

"I said, please grow up. This is a Hero School, not an underground fight club. Stop acting as if you're a spoiled toddler." Izuku sighed with annoyance.

"Why you-"

"May I remind you attacking other students is a UA no-no?" Izuku mused as he thought back to when Present mic said something along the lines of that during the exam.

Bakugo growled and sat down with a pout.

The blue-haired boy with glasses tuned to Izuku and said"Hey, you. I am sorry for how I was at the exam. You obviously knew something I didn't-"

"I'm going to stop you right there and say that I didn't know I would get points for saving her. I just did what was right." Izuku interjected.

"Hey, I know you! You're the guy who saved me!" came from the door.

"Oh hey, nice to see you made it into UA." Izuku smiled.

"Well thanks for saving me."

"No problem, though I think you guys should sit down since class is about to start soon." Izuku pointed out.