Surprising Them All

Start from the beginning

"Izuku, why are we heading off to school so early anyways?" Shinso asked, snapping Izuku back to reality.

'Because, the early bird gets the worm... aaannnnd, I just really don't want to deal with the awkward socializing that comes with entering a class full of people. By being first, I can maybe dodge that?" Izuku laughed with a slight tone of self-pity.

"Good point. Maybe I can get a back seat near a window in my class to avoid others as well." Shinso mused.

"Or you two could just talk to people." Ojiro interjected.

"Nah, I can't deal with people who think they can be heroes with just a quirk." Izuku replied, completely disregarding Ojiro's idea.

"Yeah, it is quite annoying when people think having a flashy quirk makes them good enough to be heroes. Thank god you got me out of that train of thought with my quirk, Izuku." Shinso remarked.

Izuku's face grew into a grin before he took off running, leaving his friends behind. Ojiro and Shinso quickly took off after him in mock anger.

"Zuku! Wait up!" 

"Izuku! You did not just ditch us!"

Izuku just laughed as he continued to run towards the bus stop ahead of them. Shinso and Ojiro were laughing as well, clearing having fun chasing after their crazy green-haired friend. Everyone around them stopped to watch as the trio ran at pretty fast speeds for kids their age ( they had gotten their mile times to be around 4 minutes. 3:43 is world record but let's just say that with evolution leads to faster running. Plot filler I guess XD) The laughter of the three filled the air and some of the adults smiled, while a few others wore scolds on their faces. The trio didn't seem to notice they were gaining attention, because they were more focused on being themselves. After a few more moments of running, Izuku stopped to lean against the bus stop while laughing. Ojiro and Shinso cames a few seconds later, both trying to breathe while laughing.

"You guys were too slow." Izuku giggled.

"Well, you did run off without a warning." Shinso clarified.

"Well, it was a good thing he did, or else we would have missed the bus." Ojiro chimed in as he pointed towards to bus heading towards them.

The bus pulled up, and they boarded it. They chose to stand in the front so they could get off as soon as possible when they got to their stop. Izuku pulled out his phone to scroll through the news, while Ojiro and Shinso decided to watch cat videos on Shinso's phone. There was not anything noteworthy on the news- well besides the usual hero fights. Izuku hummed with disappointment as he went to the hero forums to see if there were any new theories made by other hero fans. About ten minutes after surfing through the web for hero stuff, the bus stopped at a bus stop, which was about a block away from UA.

"Who do you think our teacher will be?" Ojiro asked Izuku as they got off the bus and headed off to the school at a fast pace.

"Hmm, well, seeing all the teachers are heroes, it could be anyone. Though, from what I noticed back when we took the exams, I do know some possibilities." Izuku hummed while lost in thought.

"Well, I can tell you All Might won't be a homeroom teacher." Shinso laughed.

'But Eraserhead might be our teacher' Izuku thought.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to figure it out when we get there." Ojiro sighed.

"I guess we will." Izuku agreed as they walked past the gate and onto the campus.

"Hope we can find our classrooms." Shinso joked.

"Haha, very funny." Izuku deadpanned.

"Seriously though, we nearly got lost looking for the testing room. Imagine how lost we will be finding our classrooms." Ojiro said as he developed a look of slight uneasiness.