Chapter 26

"So you have a twin brother." Liam smiles as he tries to start a conversation with Dylan.

"Yeah, Taylor. He's annoying at times but its weird not having him right next to me." Dylan says as she looks around the the table of boys.

They were sat in a small pizzeria as they waited for their pizza. Tessa sat awkwardly between Zayn and Niall with Louis in front of her. Eleanor sat at the end of the stable next to louis. Liam sat next to Louis with Dylan in front of him and Harry next to him. Paul sat at the end of the table, he had to go anywhere they went if they were all together. They sat in the back, out of sight.

"You guys sound close." Harry adds. Dylan nods.

"He's actually in Ireland right now with his coworker." Dylan states, not knowing what to say.

Tessa brought her legs up on the chair with her, sitting Indian style for comfort. She bit her lip as she stared out the window. It was dark out side due to it being almost eight at night.

Tomorrow was Sunday. Due to the boys being a head of schedule means they drove through the night, they had another day off. But Monday it was back to normal. They had interviews all day then that night was their concert. They were to leave Tuesday afternoon for their next destination.

Tessa felt Niall take her hand under the table. A smile came across her face as she took it in between her hands and held it on her lap. She smiled down as her thumb ran across the back of his hand.

"Large plain and large pepperoni." The man called out. Louis and Zayn jumped up, taking the pizzas from the man and sitting back down.

Niall didn't remove his hand from Tessas because it was his left hand but Tessa needed her right hand to eat. She placed his hand flat on her thigh then started eating. Niall smiled as she did that.

"So what's with the shirt?" Zayn asks.

Niall and Tessa both look to Niall shirt. He was still wearing the blue plaid shirt that Tessa had dared him to wear for the day.

"Tessa dared me." Niall admits. Tessa grins as Zayn chuckles.

Later that night Tessa had asked Niall to stay up with her again. She thought it was the last night they would be able to stay up late so she wanted to make the best of it.

"To bad we don't have a game box." Niall laughed.

"Yeah, I miss that." Tessa smiled as she flopped down on her bed. She was already dressed in galaxy leggings and a white teeshirt so she didn't have to change into comfortable clothing. Niall laughs as she falls face first into the mattress. He sits next to her as she sits up.

The room was silent for a moment. Which, Tessa thought to herself, was not a good thing. Silence leads to thinking. Thinking leads to remembering. She didn't want to go through their 'complicated' friendship, or what ever this is, right now.

"So... want to watch a movie?" Tessa asks, really not wanting to watch a movie again.

"Or we could explore the hotel." Niall says, feeling like a little kid.

"That sounds way better." Tessa admits. Something about running around a creepy hotel getting lost at night with Niall sounded extremely appealing.

"Come on." Niall said as he kicked his shoes off. "Everything's funner without shoes."

Tessa giggled at his choice of words. They were such little kids. "That it is, Nialler." She thought about correcting the 'funner' but decided to leave it and just have fun.

They took off to explore the hotel. As they started walking down the halls and turning corners they already began to get lost. Tessa moved closer to Niall as the corridor seem to get darker. It was all in her imagination. She clung onto his arm as they started sprinting up the stairs. They decided the stairs were more fun then the elevator for a scary night like this one. Tessa giggled as they started running out of breath climbing the stairs. By the time they got to the sixth floor Tessa thought her legs were going to give out.