Chapter 15

"WAKE UP!" Louis shouts as he jumps on Tessa's bed.

"It's your birthday!" Liam screams, laughing as Louis falls off the bed with a thud.

"Come on! Wake up!" Niall laughs as Tessa rolls over, hiding under her covers.

"Your 20!" Zayn says happily.

Tessa groans. She hardly slept last night. She played video games till three in the morning then couldn't fall asleep due to the kitten meowing and looking for its mother. She rolls over on her stomach and holds the pillow over the back of her head, covering her ears as the boys start singing happy birthday.

Suddenly, it's quiet. Tessa stays still, almost awaiting the ambush of boys to jump on her. She waist longer, getting more scared.

She thinks of all the things they could possibly do at a time like this. They could all jump on her. They could all scream at the same time, adding to her already bad head ache. They could randomly start tickling her, due to the fact they know she's ticklish. They could- Tessa's thoughts were interrupted by a voice talking right into her ear.

"Hey, Tessa." Harry whispers into Tessa's ear as his hand is placed on her back. "Happy birthday." He whispers. Tessa smiles into her pillow. Harry does have a sweet side.

Tessa flips over, laying on her back. She smiles up at the boys sleepily. Her arm covers her forehead.

"Simon said to wake you up." Liam says. Tessa closes her eyes, sighing.

Niall watches Tessa. She's adorable when she wakes up. Her black and red fake hair is sprawled out on the mattress. Niall's eyes move to her white teeshirt. It's large, hanging off her left shoulder. It's a thin and white, letting Niall know the color of the bra she wears, black. Niall shifts his eyes back to her makeup free face. She is absolutely beautiful whiteout make up. Her large brown eyes move to Niall, he wasn't even listening to the conversation.

"What?" Niall asks once he notices everyone staring at him. Louis snickers. All the boys shake their heads, laughing at Niall's oblivion. Tessa stays quiet, not understanding why their laughing.

"Someone's in love." Louis grabs Niall's shoulder, shaking him gentle as Louis laughs. Niall blushes fiercely and frowns, remembering his and Tessa conversation yesterday.

"Shut up, Lou." Niall snaps, but not loud enough for anyone to hear. Except Tessa, who happened to read his lips due to her attention being on his mouth at the time. She was sort of shocked, Niall didn't seem to be joking.

"Ugh, I have to get dressed." Tessa groans as she stands from the bed, revealing her pale legs in her PJ shorts. She shivers, being hit with the cold air of the basement.

The boys sit on her couch and bean bag chairs, watching as she runs around looking for something to wear. By the time she's done changing the boys take note of her tight blue jeans instead of black and her dark blue off the shoulder shirt.

"Blue jeans, am I dreaming?" Louis teases, making Tessa blush.

"It's Niall's doing." She admits. Niall smiles, remembering that shopping trip, even though it was just yesterday morning. She's actually wearing something he picked.

"They're lovely." Zayn complements.

"Thanks." Tessa says shyly.

Once again Niall gets that feeling, that feeling that she has feelings for Zayn. At least he's engaged, Niall thought to himself. Niall sighs, wishing she would just give him a chance. Deep down Niall knew she did like him, see him more then a friend. She just wouldn't admit it.