Chapter 22

"I can't believe your Simon Cowells niece." Dylan says as Tessa and Taylor play video games. After watching a horror movie they didn't feel like watching another movie. Dylan's not the type of girl to play video games, yet Tessa still thought she was pretty great.

"I didn't even know Simon Cowell had a niece." Dylan says from the couch as she pets the purring kitten on her lap. Tessa and Taylor sit on the bean bag chairs, moving their controllers and making that annoying clicking noise as they try to kill each other.

"Yeah, no one really knows about me." Tessa says as she kills Taylor's character. "Ha!" She laughs as she jumps up, throwing her arms into the air. Taylor laughs.

"I've never seem a girl play video games like this." Taylor says as he stares at the screen. The screen shows that Tessa, the alien, beat Taylor's human.

"Yeah well, I like video games." Tessa chuckles as she sits back down.

"You don't seem like a girl that would shop at Victoria's Secret." Dylan says, curious of why she was there.

Tessa looks to Taylor. "And Taylor doesn't look like a guy that would shop there." Taylor blushes, remembering his sister dragging him in there. "My aunt was shopping there."

"That explains it." Taylor chuckles. Dylan nods.

Taylor and Tessa start playing video games again. Tessa thinks about the trip, wondering if Dylan would even want to go. The thing is she really didn't want to ask just one twin, but she knew she couldn't bring a guy to meet Niall. Specially if his name just happened to be Taylor. Tessa sighs at her stupidity.

"So your not a fan of one direction?" Tessa asks Dylan. Dylan shrugs.

"There hot, and I really like their music. But I wouldn't say I'm their biggest fan." She explains, laying long ways on the couch as she watching her twin and friend play.

"I'm not really a 'fan' either." Tessa admits. "What are you guys doing this week end?"

"I'm going to Ireland with my co-worker. He's from there and he wanted me to go with him." Taylor explains. Tessa face lights up.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool. I've always wanted to go to Ireland." Tessa says. Her mind goes to Niall. If only.

"He's leaving me... Home... Alone... For three day." Dylan complains.

"Hey, it's not like you don't have friends. And we're going to have to get used to being separated. I'm sorry sis, but when I get married I am not letting you live with me." Taylor says.

"Aw." Dylan jokes.

"Wow you guys are adorable." Tessa says. "I wish I had a brother or sister."

"So where are your parents." Taylor asks.

Tessa expected that question. Although she thought it would be hard to tell them. But means she's told the boys already it seemed like she was able to tell them without crying. Her parents did die about ten years ago. That should be enough time to get over it, right? But Tessa wasn't completely over the fact she was parentless. Sure, she wasn't thinking about them all the time anymore, and the bad dreams seem to go away, but does a girl ever really get over loosing her parents? Especially when she was still so young. Tessa just smiled at them, happy that for once the question didn't put her in a sad mood.

"My parents died ten years ago." Tessa explains. Taylor and Dylan look to Tessa. Taylor drops his controller, making Tessa laugh. "My mom had cancer and my dad was in an accident." She explains.

"I'm so sorry." Dylan says with a sad look in her eye.

"I think I'm okay now." Tessa smiles. "It was hard for awhile, but I think things are finally clearing up."