Seriously important. If you dont read this your clueless

So.

I have a crush.

A girl's got to dream about said crush. Sometimes. 

And I realise,

These dreams are potential one-shot ideas. 

But,

They do not work with httyd.

They collide due to plotlines. (In a sense)

So, the announcement. The proper stuff.

This book is generally discontinued. Of course, any ideas involving the gang or viking times or dragons or anything belonging to httyd, or if I strongly feel it belongs to this book, then I will upload that idea here.

Other shots, that do not need to be httyd or do not work, they will be going into a new book. 

Boyfriend Imagines. 

If you love my writing and have expressed so I have no doubt I will expect to see you there. Of course, the decision is up to you. The updates will not be scheduled.

Please be supportive. I am not asking you to fall in love with the new book, no. I ask you to give it a try, maybe a comment to let me know if it's alright, and not to leave hate. I don't want hate. I don't need hate. I don't think I will be given hate by the readers of this book. If you do not like the book simply do not read it. Not hard.

But I want to thank everyone who has come this far with me. This book has done so much, aswell as 'Watching Their Movie(s)', 'Valorie', and 'Rtte Truth or Dare'. I thank those who have bothered to read those as well. 

Theres another reason. Lately ive been feeling a lot down and upset, gloomy and depressed. I havent been able to keep this book up with stable updates. I deeply apologise for that. I'm also sorry that i couldn't provide this message to you sooner.

I have grown.

25 Followers

6474 reads and most certainly more once this is uploaded.

229 votes.

Thank you. All of you. For being here.  I started writing this ages ago and couldn't complete it so stats may have changed. 

I'm sorry.

But Goodbye, and maybe I'll see you soon.

I love you guys. All of you.

For the last time,

-Cloudie! Stay sharp, train hard, and I'll hopefully see you soon.

*Walks off into sunset dramatically, as dust blows across the harsh, red coloured sand that is the ground*