Dancing and The Dreaming Version II

Sorry. It's probably Shite. I've lost all inspiration to write. Maybe I should aspire to Ling Ling 40urs? But with writing? Would that work?

One quick acknowledgement: This was requested by @LovaticLove98, so thank you so so so so so much for requesting! It's a wonderful idea! I hope I wrote this according to your imagination.

###

Age: 20-21

Couples: Hiccstrid, Stalka

Place: Mainly Valka's Sanctuary

Summary: Ignoring Stoick's orders, Astrid goes searching for Hiccup by herself. When she finds him, she's shocked. Hiccup had found his long lost parent, and Stoick and Valka were dancing, which inspires Hiccup to get an idea...

###

Astrid groans as she is sent back to Berk by her Chief's orders, which she compels to. That won't stop her from searching for Hiccup, though. 

"We all wanna know if Hiccup is safe, Astrid. But he has Toothless! He's fine!" Fishlegs tried to reassure his friend.

"I know, FIshlegs. I just wanna be sure." She sighs.

"I don't understand why you're so worried about him all the time?" Ruff asked.

"Because he's an idiot!" Astrid yelled over the wind, and Snotlout cracked up in laughter, tears slipping from his eyes.

"I'm telling him you said that," Tuffnut told Astrid once they had landed on Berk.

"You can go and do that, then, Tuffnut." Astrid retorted, jumping off Stormfly and running to the Haddock household. "Come, Stormfly!" The girl whistled over her shoulder before going inside Hiccup's hut. The Deadly Nadder squawked and flew over, waiting outside for her rider.

Astrid rushed up the stairs, running into Hiccup's room. All she needed was a sock, a shirt, anything, to help Stormfly track Hiccup. She didn't have to do much looking since Hiccup's clothes were all over the floor. She picked up a singlet, surprised, as she had never seen it before. She took a whiff of the grey cloth, and yep, Hiccup had definitely worn this recently, his husky, smoky scent filling her nose. She smiled to herself before sprinting back outside and jumped on her dragon.

"Alright girl. Find him," Astrid commanded, holding the shirt infront of Stormfly's nose. 

The dragon squawked and took off immediately, heading North. She heard a voice call out from the ground.

"Astrid? Where are you going?" Fishlegs yelled.

"To find Hiccup!" She yelled back before Stormfly flew off, reaching top speed.

***

Hiccup was in shock. He just found his Mother. Mother! He couldn't wait to tell his Dad when he got back to Berk. Turns out, he didn't need to fly all that distance. His Dad had found him, and Hiccup suddenly became very nervous.

"How did you get in here?" Hiccup asked his Father, who pushed Hiccup's flight helmet into the boy's chest.

"Doesn't matter. What counts is we're getting you out."

"We!?" Hiccup repeated.

"All clear," came Gobber's voice.

"Come." Stoick commanded, dragging his son behind him. Toothless trudged behind innocently, a little confused.

"I- uhh, Dad? There's something you might need to... know." Hiccup stuttered, tripping over ferns and flowers on the ground as he, Stoick, Gobber and Toothless wandered through the tunnels.