Bonus #1 (YugBam)

"I don't fucking care!" Bambam shouted smashing the glass of champagne in his hand, on the floor. "I'm tired of this, Yugyeom!"

"You said you would understand me more, why are you letting a minor issue get you upset?" Yugyeom asked confused.

"Don't you dare call it minor."

"It's just a movie!"

"No, its not. You see him after set, I saw his posts, people are even starting to get the idea that you're dating."

"Who cares about what 'people' say? And you know that I wouldn't cheat on you."

"Then why do you see him?"

"He's my friend. Aren't I allowed to hang out with my friends?"

"You both dated! How would you feel if I started hanging out with Jackson? Would you feel happy?"

"We dated 3 years ago. I don't feel anything at all for him. We're both staring in a movie and we just decided to hang out after set. Nothing more. I don't know why you're reacting this way."

"I feel like you're getting tired of me." Bambam said as tears ran down his cheek and he wiped it away quickly.

"Why would you think that? We've not even started our lives together yet."

"Its been 6 months since you proposed and you've not done anything about it yet."

"Babe, my schedule has been tight."

"Mine has been too but I would put everything on hold just for you. I just want to be certain that you're down with me."

"I am. Forever." Yugyeom said. "I promise you that I'm down with you until I die."

"Then let's get married Yugyeom."

"Of course we would event-"

"Next month." Bambam said as Yugyeom's eyes widened.

"Next month? That's not possible."

"Why isn't it?"

"Let's make it December."

"What the hell? December? This is just March!"

"I promise I'll be ready then."

"Yugyeom, next month or never." Bambam said sternly before walking out, leaving Yugyeom shocked.

*****

"He's threatening to break up with me if we don't have a wedding by next month." Yugyeom told Mark over the phone.

"He wouldn't do that." Mark said laughing.

"Its not a joke. He was serious."

"Wow. Kyum, are you ready to get married?"

"I don't know. Do you think I'm ready?"

"Yugyeom, only you can answer that question. I mean, if you weren't ready, why did you propose?"

"I don't know. I just wanted everyone to know that he was mine and only mine."

"Then why don't you want to get married now? Do you think things would change?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I'd love to go on the marriage adventure with Bambam but I don't know if I'm ready just yet." Yugyeom said with a sigh as he ran his finger through his hair. "God! This is so hard!" Yugyeom groaned.

"I want you to picture something- a life with Bambam after one month and a life without Bambam after a year." Mark said 

"I don't even want to picture life without him for a second."

"Do you love him?"

"I'm crazy about him." Yugyeom said.

"As much as Xiumin or more?"

"Incomparable. He's got my heart locked far far away." Yugyeom said with a smile as he thought of Bambam. "He's so perfect and he's my life."

"Then Kim Yugyeom, I don't know what you're waiting for. I really don't know."

They hung up after saying goodbye and Yugyeom's head was filled with everything that had happened that morning- from his argument with Bambam to his conversation with Mark. Mark had asked him to picture a life without Bambam and he couldn't. Even thinking about it now, made him shiver. The thought of another man ever touching Bambam the way he did or telling him he loved him made him sick.

"Stop, Kim Yugyeom." Yugyeom said as he shook his head and slapped him face to wipe away the stupid thought.

The door opened and Bambam walked inside with a blank expression. He walked past the bed and went straight to the walk-in closet. Yugyeom jumped off the bed and went in too. Bambam was changing into a white and blue plaid shirt. He threw his head back and ran his fingers through his hair before looking at Yugyeom who was standing by the door and immediately looking away. He opened the drawer where the colognes and perfumes were and took out his favourite perfume and sprayed it. As he was leaving Yugyeom grabbed his hand making Bambam look sharply at him. Bambam looked at his hand that was being held and looked back at Yugyeom.

"Baby, I'm sorry." Yugyeom said as Bambam raised his brow and tilted his head, making Yugyeom sigh. "I truly am. I'm sorry if I wasn't considering your feelings. I know I'd feel so bad and angry if I saw you and Jackson hanging out and stuff and I love you so much to mess this - what we have - up. You're my sane pills if that makes any sense. I've known you for 1 year and 2 months and they've been the best days of my life and I can't imagine what more years with you would be like. It'd be complete and utter bliss and I'm not ready, or I don't think I would ever be ready to miss out on it. So, yes!" Yugyeom said his eyes filled with tears, so as Bambam's. Bambam's brows furrowed as if not understanding what the yes meant. "Yes, baby. Let's get married by next month."

Bambam broke into a smile immediately and his tears fell. Bambam pulled Yugyeom close and hugged him tightly. Yugyeom wrapped his hands around his fiancé's waist and hugged him as well.

"I love you. I love you so much. And I'm sorry for getting mad at you." Bambam said as Yugyeom nodded.

"I love you so much. So so much."

*****

A/n Hi! I haven't been active for  a while because I've been angry at Wattpad and my followers😡. My book (Texts From My Science Teacher) that was over 80k+ reads got deleted because some people reported it or something and that's really cruel because I specifically put it in the description that if anyone found what I was writing inappropriate, they shouldn't read. But I guess some people are just so dumb to get it🙄. Since then I've not been feeling motivated to write😔 Because I feel like after I complained and ranted on my page and no one reacted to it, then I guess my readers don't give a damn. I mean anyone that thinks writing is easy should try and construct just one chapter and see how hard it is to bring your ideas to life and stuff. It was just really unfair. But I guess it's just what it is. 😑😑
Bye!