17

"I hope after this, you'll be happy." Mark said as I looked at him.

We were currently seated in Jb hyung's car. Mark was taking me out and I didn't know where to.

"Why'd you bring Jb hyung's car? How'd he go to work?" I asked.

"I dropped him off at work before coming here. I'll pick him up by 2:30." Mark explained. "So, the time is 9:30, we have 5 hours."

"I really don't feel like going out." I said truthfully.

"You'll enjoy it, I promise." Mark said smiling at me and I gave him a nod. "Alright."

Mark drove us for about 10minutes and stopped in front of a restaurant.

"You've not eaten right?" He asked as I nodded. "Alright, I'll be right back."

I watched as Mark's skinny body walked into the restaurant. I began observing my environment. I saw 3 elementary school students going to school with someone in high school who I assumed was their sister because she looked like them. They were all talking to her at the same time and she tried to answer them. And as she did, she smiled at them.

I immediately remembered Amber. I miss her so much. I hope she's doing fine. I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend now because I'll kill him, to be honest. I don't think there's any guy that deserves my sister because she has the purest heart. Even when she acted tough and not girly like, I'd look into her eyes and see the innocence and that would make me laugh and make her start hitting me which would make me laugh some more.

I laughed at the thought and brought out my phone. I dialled her number, it rang for a while before she picked.

"Opppppaaaaa!!!!" She yelled into the phone and I smiled. I missed her voice.

"Deh, Amber. I just thought of you." I said.

"Woah! Jinjja?" She asked laughing. "Are you well?"

"Deh. How're you and how's eomma?"

"We're fine. Just that eomma came down with a flu and I'm home babysitting her." Amber said and even if she wasn't here I could tell she was pouting.

"Gwenchana. She's going to be fine and you'll resume school."

"Deh! Uh, oppa?"

"Deh?"

"Uh, have you seen, erm you know, Bambam?" She asked as I smiled sadly.

"Deh. I saw him yesterday."

"Jinjja!? What happened?"

"Amber, I'll tell you later, I promise. I feel kinda down just thinking about it."

"Awwn. Bianhae, oppa. Everything will be fine, araso?"

"Araso. I have to go now." I said when Mark entered the car.

"Deh. Saranghae, oppa!"

"I love you too baby." I said smiling as I hung up.

"Uh, w-who was that?" Mark asked biting his lips and not looking at me.

"That was my sister, Amber." I said and I saw him blush.

"Oh, okay." He said as he handed me the plastic bags. "You can eat."

"What about you?" I asked as he shook his head. "Gwenchana."

"Mark, you're getting skinny. Do you no longer eat?" I asked and he frowned.

"I eat. I'm fine, really." Mark said as he started the car.

"Where to?" I asked.

"The park." He said grinning, making me raise my brows.