38 : End

"Make love to me, Jackson." Mark said looking into Jackson's eyes. His eyes were filled with Lust. "Please."

"Of course, baby. You don't have to say it twice." Jackson said as he pulled out of their hold and went over to the door. He locked it and turned back around to see Mark staring at him. He smirked as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and also sliding it down, maintaining eye contact with him. He could tell that Mark was so impatient with the way his chest was heaving. He loved seeing Mark like that, it turned him on the more.

"Baby." Mark moaned out, touching himself as Jackson went over to him and Mark wasted no time in pushing Jackson to the bed, surprising the younger boy. "My turn." He said as he climbed on top of Jackson's waist and rubbed Jackson through his jeans. "You're so hard, baby." Mark said as he leaned down to Jackson's ear and licked it. "I can't wait for you to get inside me." He said seductively as he began sucking Jackson's neck, grinding his hips against Jackson's.

"Oh God." Jackson moaned out, closing his eyes and licking his lips. He held down Mark's waist, wanting him to stop and at the same time wanting him to go on. It felt like he was going to explode. "Do something, baby. Anything."

"Anything?" Mark asked smiling.

"Yeah, anything." Jackson said as Mark moved over to the bed and began unzipping Jackson's jeans. Jackson's bulge was was huge through his boxers. Mark pressed it and kissed it, using his tongue to swipe down it. He pulled down the boxers and Jackson moaned when his member became free. He was so so big. Mark was surprised at his size.

"Oh my God." Mark said as he held it in his hand. Jackson's veins popping out. "You're so big. I love it." He said as he licked the tip.

"Fuck!" Jackson cried out in pleasure as Mark kept licking it. "Mark, suck it. It hurts so bad." He said as Mark took it in his mouth and he moaned out in relief. "Ahh."

"Mhmn." Mark moaned, sucking it and rubbing himself at the same time.

"I'm gonna cum." Jackson groaned as Mark sucked him faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." He cried out as he shot his cum into Mark's mouth.

Mark sucked him dry and swallowed it before letting his boyfriend's member go. Jackson quickly sat up and pulled Mark in for a kiss. He lay Mark down and stayed in between Marks legs, still kissing him hungrily and caressing his naked skin through his polo. He began trailing kisses down to Mark's neck, chest and stopped at his nipples. He sucked on them and, Mark's fingers found their way into Jackson's hair, roughly combing through it.

"Yeah, baby." Mark moaned as Jackson kissed his stomach, and down to his jeans. Jackson unbuttoned Mark's jeans and pulled it off along with his boxers. God. Mark had beautiful, long legs. Jackson pulled away to look at his naked boyfriend. He was damn perfect.

"God, you're so perfect." Jackson said as Mark smiled, before leaning up, putting his hand around Jackson's neck to pull him down and connecting their lips once again. They kissed deeply with their hands running through their bodies, marking every single part. Jackson slid his hand down Mark's body and to his member and began jerking him off.

"Ugh." Mark moaned. "Jackson."

Jackson took Mark in his mouth and began sucking him off.

"Get inside me now, baby." Mark said as Jackson released Mark and spread Mark's legs apart until his pink hole came in view. Jackson's mouth watered at the sight before him.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he rubbed his thumb over it, before leaning closer and giving it a long, slow swipe with his tongue.

"Ahh!" Mark moaned at loud, grabbing the blankets.

Jackson sucked it before licking 4 of his fingers and pushing them one after the other into Mark's whole. Mark was already a moaning mess and Jackson was as hard as a diamond. He fingered Mark until he saw Mark was stretched out for him.

He spat on his hand and rubbed it on his member before positioning it against Mark's hole.

"I'm going in, babe." Jackson said as Mark nodded. With that, he entered Mark slowly with a groan.

"You feel so good around my dick." Jackson said as he pulled out and pushed back in. He kept going slowly until Mark couldn't have it again.

"Fuck me, hard. I'm not going to break." He said frustratedly.

"Okay, babe. You asked for it." Jackson said with a smirk as he entered Mark again, hard and deeply making Mark cry out.

"Yes, baby!" Mark moaned as Jackson kept thrusting in, fast and hard and deep.

"Ugh."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Mark kept crying out, running his hands through his body. He reached out for Jackson who leaned down and kissed him hard, still thrusting into him with the same speed. Mark wanted to cry out with how hard Jackson was going but he loved it. He felt bliss.
"I love you." Jackson said in to the kiss.

"I l-love you." He said as he pecked Jackson's lips before Jackson pulled back to hold Mark's legs in place. "I wanna ride you."

"Okay." Jackson said as he pulled away and lay on the bed. Mark hovered Jackson and bent down, guiding Jackson's member into his hole once again.

"Ah." Mark moaned as he went down completely on Jackson. Jackson was kinda surprised how he fit into Mark, completely. Mark rotated his hips before going up and down on his boyfriend. "Oh yeah. Right there."

Jackson pushed his hips upwards to meet Marks thrust and it was heaven.

"I'm gonna cum." Mark said as he kept pumping his member and soon he was cumming on Jackson's chest.

He kept riding Jackson and Jackson could feel his member about to explode.

"Oh God." Jackson cried out. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in me." Mark said riding his faster.

"Ohh." Jackson cried, pushing his hips upwards impossibly faster. "I'm cumming." He said as he came deep inside Mark. He pushed his hips higher, making sure his cum went deep into Mark, making Mark cry out. "Ah." He moaned as he relaxed and Mark stood up from him. He lay down down and Jackson grabbed a box of tissues and took out some to clean some of the mess they made on their bodies, before going Mark on the bed. He made Mark put his head on his chest and he wrapped his hand around Mark as he covered them both with his blanket.

"That was beautiful." Jackson said kissing Mark's head

"Yeah. I'm exhausted though." Mark laughed as Jackson chuckled.

"Let's sleep. We'll shower tomorrow." Jackson said as he felt Mark nodded his head against his chest.

"I love you." Mark said caressing Jackson's chest.

"I love you too. Forever." And with that they both slept off, knowing in their hearts that they'd be together for a very long time.

*******

A/n This is officially the end of 'RIGHT NEXT TO YOU'😊 It's been so amazing with you guys. I really enjoyed writing this book and I hope you guys loved reading it. Thank you all for supporting me, I loved reading your comments and I always looked forward to seeing them. Thank you so much for 76k+ views, that's simply amazing. I hope to see you in my other books. Its an hour and 25 minutes until 2019. HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! 
Bye!!