11

Mark's POV

After eating my dinner which was kimchi fried rice and orange juice, I found myself on my bed checking out my Instagram feeds. I checked the picture I uploaded yesterday.

 I checked the picture I uploaded yesterday

2,196 likes
xxmarkitxxx ✌✌

96 comments

Saraim My dongsaeng is so cute😘

Infamous_kyum my son😊

Bam2wice mark, DM, now!

Rosey oppa, you look hot!

Yngjae nice pic, hyung. @rosey *aheem*

xxmarkitxxx @infamous_kyum yah! I'm your hyung, pabo!

I laughed at the kind of friends I have. I also noticed that Jackson had liked the picture. Curiosity got the best of me and I found myself clicking on his username.
He had posted 345 photos. I decided to go through some of them.

I found myself smiling as I kept checking out his pictures. He even had a younger sister and she dressed like a boy. He even took selcas with his Eomma. I unconsciously liked the picture and then I realized that he was going to get notified. The picture was 7 months old and he would think I'm stalking him.

"Oh no." I panicked as I began thinking of what to do even if there was nothing I could do about it.

My phone viberated and I saw I had a new follower, Jackwang__. I mentally face palmed myself.

I decided to leave his page and go search on new jeans. As I kept scrolling through the page, I had a DM. I checked it and it was Jackson.

Jackwang__: Hola✌✌

Me: hey

Jackwang__: I couldn't help but notice that you liked my pic from 7months ago. Are you stalking me, Tuan?😏

Me: Definitely not stalking you.
*then I decided to change the topic*. How do you know Yugyeom?

Jackwang__: I told you that I'm just his fan.

Me: But you looked surprised when you saw him.

Jackwang__: Don't all fans do?

Me: Whatever.

Jackwang__: You live with Jaebum hyung and your sister?

Me: Deh. Wae?

Jackwang__: Ani. It just seems like it'll be boring for you.

Me: Well, it is. But what can I do

Jackwang__: Yeah.. That's true.

Me: I need to sleep now. Good night.