8

Mark's POV

I got down from Jb hyung's car, grabbing my backpack along with me. The time was 2:37pm. We usually close the shop by 2pm and then Jb hyung, Youngjae and I would do an account on the day's sales before locking up and going home.

I got inside and saw my noona watching a yoga video.

"Hey baby." Hyung said making my sister look up at us.

"My favourite boys in the world." She said as he kissed Jb hyung before coming over to kiss my forehead.

"Hey, noona." I said smiling at her.

"How was work?" She asked.

"Work was beautiful. Guess who I employed today?" Hyung asked.

"Tell me, babe." She said as hyung sat down next to her.

"Jackson." Hyung said as her eyes widened.

"Jinjja?" She asked smiling widely.

"Deh. He's Youngjae's cousin." Jb hyung said.

"Your boyfriend now works with you." Noona cooed as my eyes widened.

"Huh?" I asked surprised. "Boyfriend?"

"I saw the way you were staring at him in the bus when he was sleeping." She said as my mouth flew open.

"Ani." I said shaking my head. "I didn't look at him anyway."

"Yeah, right." Hyung said smirking as I looked at the two, shaking my head before going to my room.

What's wrong with those two? Me and Jackson? Ew. Today's the second time I'm seeing him. But I won't actually deny that he's really cute. I mean, his face is perfect. And his broad shoulders and his smile.

Okay, ew, Mark.

I fell on my bed and my phone began to ring.. I brought it out of my pocket and answered.

"Yo, Mark." I heard my friend say from the other line.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I'm coming over to Jb hyung's shop tomorrow. We need to talk." He said as I nodded.

"Sure, mate." I said. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah.. Just wanted to talk about something."

"Okay then."

"Thanks Markie." Yugyeom said.

"Bye, Yuggie." I said as the call disconnected.

I leaned over and plugged my phone to its charger before dozing off.

*****

Jackson's POV

I got to the house with Youngjae by 2:30pm. The shop had been closed since 2 but Youngjae was checking the account for the day with Mark and Jaebum hyung while I was drinking a chocolate drink in a disposable cup.

I was really glad Jb hyung let me work here. I don't think I'll be able to forget Bambam quickly if I remained idle.

Youngjae and I were currently in the living room watching a movie called blood. It was really interesting. We were already in episode 3 when Youngjae called me.

"Jack, what should we have for lunch?" Youngjae asked.

"Uh, I don't know." I said.

"Should I make ramen?" He asked as I nodded. "You'll love my ramen because I add eggs in it."

"Jinjja? I'll help you." I said as soon as Youngjae stood up.

"You don't have to." He said walking into the kitchen. "Just sit and watch the movie."

"But you'll miss the thing." I said.

"I've watched that movie over 10times."

"Oh, deh." I said. "I guess, I'll just go call my mum."

"Araso." He said as I left.

"Uh, eomma." I said when she picked the call.

"Jackson-ah, how're you?" She asked as I smiled.

"I'm fine, eomma. How's Amber?" I asked.

"She's fine. She just got in from school." Eomma said.

"I already miss you guys so much." I said sadly.

"Jackson-ah, don't worry. You'll get used to it. I know you'll enjoy it there with Youngjae."

"Deh. I got a job today."

"Jinjja? So quick?"

"Deh. I work in a coffeeshop with Youngjae. His boss was the man that his wife and in law helped me during my carsickness."

"Oh.. He's a nice fellow." She said. "Take care of yourself, Jackson."

"I will, you too."

"You know how much I love you?" She asked.

"Even the amount of water on earth can't compare to it." I said using the sentence she always used to complete her question.

"Deh. Talk later." She said.

"Deh." I said as I hung up.

After the call I decided to call Jinyoung. I missed his call earlier today.

"Yah, Jackson." He said when he picked.

"Bestie." I teased him as he chuckled.

"I'm mad at you. Why didn't you pick my call earlier?"

"Bianhae, I was busy." I said

"Anyway, how's Seoul?" He asked.

"Seoul's amazing. I haven't really gone out but where I've been is really beautiful." I said smiling.

"I'm happy for you. I know you'll find yourself back very soon." He said.

"I know too. I got a job today." I said.

"Whoa, Jackson. So fast?"

"Deh. My cousin works there too. I'm a waiter."

"Daebak. Mr Wild and Sexy, would the customers be able to resist you?" He joked as I burst into laughter.

"Yah, Junior. Pabo." I said as he laughed too.

"I'm sure you'll find someone very soon." He said.

"I don't think I'm ready for that right now." I said.

"Don't do that to yourself. Be happy, Jackson. Live life like you used to. Be wild." Jinyoung said as I smiled, remembering how crazy I was before.

"Deh. I will." I said.

"Take care of yourself, Jackson. And call me whenever you wanna talk." He said.

"You're a good friend, Jinyoung." I said.

"You are too, Jackson." He said. "Bye."

"Bye." I said as I hung up.

****
A/n I know I updated 3 days ago. I just decided to update to make up for the times I didn't.

I hope you like it.
Bye, bunnies!😘