9

Mark's POV

"Gosh! Yugyeom, leave me alone, I'm coming!" I groaned as I shoved my wallet into my pocket as I heard my phone start to ring for the millionth time.

My friend, Yugyeom, had been ringing my phone for over 20minutes now because he wants to talk. I already told him I'd see him soon, but it seems like he was expecting me to magically get ready in 2 second when he was the one who woke me up!

I answered the call.

"Kyuuuuuummmm," I groaned into the phone as I locked my room door.

"Where are you? Please, we need to-"

"Talk. I know, yugyeom. I'm on my way, I promise," I said softly. "And please stop calling me, it's driving me crazy!" I yelled as I hung up.

"Mark, are you up?" My sister called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I have to hurry to the shop," I answered.

"Why?" She asked, rushing into the living room where I was wearing my shoes. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, nothing to worry about," I waved her off. I forgot my sister was hypersensitive. She probably thought the shop was on fire. "I just have to meet someone extremely impatient."

"Oh," She nodded. "Is it Yugyeom?"

"Yeah," I answered as I stood up.

Everyone knew my very popular friend was as impatient as ice in the sun.

"Okay, I gotta go," I kissed her cheek and walked out off the house.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" She called over.

"I'm watching my weight!"

"You're already as thin as a pole," She yelled.

"I know, I'm kidding," I shrugged. "I'll eat at the cafe! Now, bye!"

I got into Jaebum hyung's car and drove off to the cafe. In 15 minutes I was pulling off in front of the cafe, at the back of a black range rover. Yugyeom's car. This dude really doesn't know anything about keeping low profile.

I got down after turning off the car engine, and walked into the cafe.

"Hey, Mark," Rose greeted. She was always the first one at the cafe, unlike Youngjae who was usually late but Jaebum never complains about him. If I owned the store I would have fired him, really.

"Rose," I called. "I see you're early again."

"Early as can be," She winked at me.

I flashed her a smile.

"Yugyeom's in the locker room," She said.

"Cool, can I get a cappuccino?"

"Of course."

2 minutes later, I was walking into the locker room. Yugyeom was playing on his phone, he immediately got up to meet me when he saw me.

"God! Finally," Yugyeom said.

"Yeah, sorry," I said, and went to sit down next to the chair he just got up from. "So, what has the mighty celebrity looking for my help so early?"

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "Very funny."

I chuckled. The thing is, Yugyeom had only become a model last year. Ever since we were kids, he had wanted to be in the camera, he had wanted to be known for his incredible height and pretty face, plus his love for fashion. He was scouted early last year by an agency at the mall and now, he was sought after all over the world by top agencies. I think his last project was with Bella Hadid and Lucky Blue on Elle Korea. But still, I'm still used to calling him 'Mr Celebrity' or 'Mr Popular.'

I chuckled. "Seriously, tell me."

"Okay," He let out a deep sigh. "It's Bambam."

"What about Bambam?"

"He's driving me crazy, you know? He's up with his 'I'm trying to buy him with my money'."

"Well, are you?"

He glared at me. "Of course not, Mark!"

"I know, I'm just kidding. So, what happened?"

"You know, on Friday, I had promised to take him on a date and he was really happy about it. But I had to cancel because of that Bella Hadid project I told you about, I wasn't informed earlier and when the info got to me that they wanted us together on the photoshoot, I had to accept it."

I nodded, so he'd know I was following.

"I felt he was going to be disappointed and angry, so I sent over a bouquet if rose flower, a big basket of chocolate and a gigantic teddy bear."

"That's sweet," I smiled at him.

"I know. So, since I wasn't coming back until Monday, on Sunday I sent over a chef from an expensive restaurant to make him breakfast in bed before he woke up, and for lunch, I ordered special chicken nuggets from KFC with his favourite bucket of Ice Cream and for dinner, I sent over to boxes of domino pizza."

"Wow"

"I know. So, on Monday, before I got to the house I ordered three different designs of diamond wristwatches sent for him to take a pick from, and when I got home I was going to give him the new phone I got him when he threw the wristwatches at me. He got so angry and smashed his hand against our picture frame in his house, he said I was extravagant with money and that he wasn't a charity case for me to spend my money on. He complained about the unnecessary things I did and that I should send donations to poor countries in the world and starving kids. He just went on and on, saying those hurtful things to me and before I had a chance to say I was only doing those because I loved him, he walked away and refused to come out. So, I left. He has refused to talk to me or see me since then," He looked up from his slouched position. "What should I do? I can't buy him stuff."

I shook my head. "No, you can't."

"What then?" He asked, looking at me expectantly. And the truth is, I didn't know what to say.

"He doesn't want to talk to you or see you?" He nodded. "Text him. Send him millions of text messages. Don't try to justify your actions or reasons for spending money. Just tell him why you can't let him go. Tell him why you love him, all the little thing about him that you love, tell him."

"Really? You think it'll work?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Just swing it and see where it goes."

Yugyeom nodded. "Okay, I'll try it."

I finished the coffee in my cup. "Next time you travel out and come back empty handed, I'll send you back to where you're coming from."

Yugyeom laughed. "Sorry, I forgot. I just had so much-"

The door swung open, revealing Jackson.

****

A/n Vote and comment please!