32

"So..." Mark trailed away, his head on my chest as he looked at me.

"So, what?" I asked smiling widely.

"What should we do today?" He asked grinning.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Let's hang out with my friends."

"Jungkook and Hoseok?"

He nodded. "Yup. They're cool, you'll love them."

"Uh, sure." I said as he jumped up.

"Let me call them. I've missed them a lot." Mark said as he grabbed his phone from where he was charging it on his reading table.

"Babe, take it easy. You're going to hurt yourself." I said smiling as he swiftly turned to look at me.

"I'm just so excited. My best friends are meeting my boyfriend." He said a he came over and kissed my lips softly, biting on my lower lips.

I pulled him closer, by dragging his waist and deepening the kiss. Our tongues danced together and I was already getting turned on when Mark pulled away.

"I need to make a call." He said grinning and tapping his phone furiously.

"I'm gonna wash up." I said getting down from the bed as he nodded.

I went to the closet and took out Mark's towel and also grabbed my phone.

"Hey, Kook." I heard Mark say as I left for the bathroom.

I knocked on the door of the bathroom to check if someone was in.

"Just a minute." I heard Sara noona's voice.

I backed away and leaned against the door, waiting for her to come out. As I waited, I glanced around the hallway, looking at the art frames on the wall. They were so beautifully drawn.

*Art pictures*

"Wow." I said in awe as I ran my fingers along the frame.

I heard the bathroom door open and Sara noona came out, wearing a robe along with Jb hyung. They were both smiling.

"Good morning, noona. Good morning hyung." I greeted them smiling at the happy couple.

"Morning, darling. Hey, Jackie." Sara and Jb replied respectively.

"Sleep well?" Sara asked.

"Yes, I did. Thank you for having me." I said bowing a bit.

"Don't thank me, Jackson. This is your house too." She said as I nodded. "You can go in now."

"Deh." I said as I went into the bathroom and shut the door.

-

"Hurry up, baby." Mark said impatiently.

"Yah, Mark Tuan, stop rushing me." I said jokingly as I ate my pancakes. "Mom! Mark is rushing me!"

"Mark, let the poor boy eat in peace." Mrs Tuan called from the living room where she was watching TV with Sara and Jaebum.

"I hope you choke on that piece of pancake." Mark said, glaring at me.

"The only thing I'll be choking on is your dick." I said in a low tone, winking at him after.

Mark blushed hard, his eyes blinking. "I'm done with you." He said as he left the dinning room, making me laugh.

I quickly downed my food and went to meet Mark in the living room, where he was laughing with the rest.

"Thank you for the breakfast, mom." I said smiling at Mrs Tuan.

"You're welcome, love." She said as Mark stood up and came to hold my hand.

"We'll be back later tonight." Mark announced.

"Have fun, guys." Sara noona said as I nodded.

"Be safe, boys." Mrs Tuan said.

"We will." Mark and I said as we left the house.

******

"You didn't grab your coat?" I asked Mark who was checking the back seat. We were parked in front of the cafe where we were supposed to be meeting Mark's friends.

"Baby, I told you to get it. Didn't you?" He asked as I raised a brow.

"You didn't tell me to. I grabbed mine and left the house."

"When you were taking yours I was putting my shoes on, so I told you to get mine too." He said rolling his eyes.

"I didn't hear you say that, babe. I swear to God."

"Shh." He shushed me. "Thou shall not call the name of thy God in vain." He said jokingly.

I laughed and nodded. "Right. Sorry."

"Let's go in." Mark said opening the door.

"Wait." I said as he turned to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as I began pulling off my coat. "What are you doing? It's freaking cold."

"Yeah, I know." I said as I placed the coat on his lap. "Put it on."

"Baby, I'm not putting your coat on. You'll catch a cold." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"My skin is thicker than yours. You're as fragile as a baby." I said winking at him, making him laugh.

"Seriously, Jackson, I'm not putting it on." He said as I frowned.

"Alright then. I'm driving back home." I said as his eyes widened.

"But the guys are already here." He said as I smirked.

"Babe, you know I don't care." I said as he sighed.

"Fine I'll put the coat on." He said as I wriggled my brows jokingly.

He rolled his eyes and laughed before putting the coat on. He looked really small in the coat and I couldn't help but pull his face close to kiss him.

"You look so adorable." I said as he grinned.

"You look very hot." He said rubbing my cheek. "And thanks for the coat. Even though I want you to wear it. I don't want you getting sick. I don't mind being sick it was my stupid mistake."

"Well, I don't want you sick." I said as he pulled my chin and kissed me deeply again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

******

A/n Hi everyone.
Merry Christmas in advance.
Vote and comment please.
Bye.