23

Jackson's POV

I sat on my bed, thinking about what happened today with Mark. I haven't seen him that scared before, he was scared to death. I didn't know it would be that bad because if I would never agree to do that. Sara noona and Jb hyung said he was going to be fine. I just wanted him to have fun but I was so stupid to think he'd have fun alone in an abandoned factory.

I sighed as I got up and went out of my room. I walked to the living room to see Namjoon and Youngjae arguing. I furrowed my brows because I was surprised.

"You fucking commented with the heart emoji on his picture." Youngjae said.

"It didn't mean anything, baby." Namjoon said as Youngjae shook his head.

"He fucking said he missed you and called you baby."

"He just misunderstood." Namjoon sighed.

"What the fuck, Namjoon? He's your fucking ex!" Youngjae shouted. "What else did you expect him to think?"

"I didn't know."

"Now that I think of it, you've been distant lately. You hardly call or reply to my texts." Youngjae said. "Are you cheating on me, Namjoon?"

"I would never do that to you, I promise. I'm so sorry, baby." Namjoon said.

"I don't wanna see you right now, Namjoon." Youngjae said as he wiped a tear that was rolling down his cheek.

My eyes widened, I clenched my fist and before I could think, my fist had collided with his jaw.

"Fuck!" He shouted.

"Jackson, please, stop." Youngjae said as he pulled me away.

"I'm sorry, Jae. I couldn't control myself." Jackson said.

"Leave, Namjoon." Youngjae said.

"Baby, ple- Baby, please wait!" Namjoon said going after Youngjae who ran to his room.

I quickly pulled Namjoon back harshly.

"Don't you dare." I said through gritted teeth.

"Jackson, believe me, I don't have anything to do with Jin anymore." Namjoon said to me.

"Why the flipping hell would you send a heart emoji to your ex?"

"It was harmless."

"Are you dumb?" I asked confused. "How the hell is a heart emoji harmless? I mean, in what way can a heart emoji be harmless?"

"I'm sorry." Namjoon said. "I accept its my mistake. I promise I won't do it again. I just don't want my princess mad at me. I can't lose him."

"Joon, let him be for a while then you call can him. He's just upset, he fucking loves you."

"Right. Thanks, man."

"Sure." I said as he picked his phone from the couch.

"I'll be going now. Bye."

"Yeah, bye." I said as he left.

I quickly ran to Youngjae's room. He was just sitting on the bed, his head down.

"Jae." I said as he looked up.

"Jackson." He said as he ran to hug me. "I can't lose him, Jack." He cried. "I love him so much."

"I know you do, baby." I said, rubbing his back. "He's sorry. He doesn't want to lose you either. He made a mistake and he won't do it again."

"You need to see this." Youngjae said fetching his phone.