3

Jackson's POV

I woke up by 10am the next day. Yesterday I had persuaded my mum for me to leave for Seoul tomorrow instead of today. I wanted to spend the day with Amber since it was Saturday and she wasn't going to school.

I felt a bit better today. My mum said it yesterday that I would feel better. I guess its because I now know that he has moved on and I don't need to wait for him anymore. If he didn't want me anymore, then so be it.

I sighed as I went into the bathroom that we all shared. I used the toilet, bathed and brushed my teeth. I tied my towel around my waist and came out. I saw Amber coming out of her room, yawning. She was wearing a big pierce the veil polo and a basketball short with her hair tied in a messy bun. I chuckled at her as she looked at me, now realizing I was there.

"Oppa." She said as I smiled.

"What's up, buddy?" I asked as she came closer and examined my face.

"You look brighter today." She said smiling and folding her hands on her chest.

"Well, I can't be sad for the rest of my life." I said smirking.

"Deh." She said giggling.

"Get ready, we're going out." I said as her face twisted in confusion.

"Eodi?(Where?)" She asked.

"You'll see. Be ready in 30 minutes." I said as she gasped.

"30 minutes? I haven't pooped or bathed or done my hair." She said as she ran into the bathroom, leaving me there laughing at her cuteness.

Even if she was a tomboy, she was still a girl and sometimes she let her girly side show.

I entered my room and applied my body lotion. I went to my little closet and brought out a pair of boxers and put it on. I brought out a black tank top and a red and black plaid shirt and a white skinny jeans. I wore them and also went to my drawer where I kept my caps and brought out a black baseball cap and wore it backwards on my head. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and headed out.

When I got down, I saw my mum cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetie." She said when she noticed me. "I'm so happy you're getting over this whole thing."

"Eomma." I said as she smiled at me after looking me up and down.

"I gave birth to two beautiful children." She said as I chuckled lightly.

"Of course, can't you see how pretty you are?" I said to her.

"Even your dad. He was a very handsome man." She said smiling sadly. "Come sit and eat."

"Araso.(Okay.)" I said as I took a seat.

"Yah! Amber, come down and eat." Mum called Amber.

"DEH, EOMMA!" Amber shouted from upstairs.

10 minutes later Amber came down all dressed up. She was wearing a slightly big white tank top, a blue ripped skinny jeans and a black toms. She had 2 studs each in her 2 piercings in both sides of her ears. She had braided her hair into 3 cornrows and it reached her waist because her hair was really long. And she had her backpack on and her headset was around her neck. Well, what can I say? I have a really pretty sister.

"My baby looks so pretty." Sophia, our mum said hugging Amber.

"Aish! Eomma!" Amber said struggling to get out of mum's hold.

"Amber, eat up." I said as she grabbed an apple and a small bunch of grapes.

"Let's go." She said eating the grapes.

"Alright then. Eomma, we'll see you in the evening." I said as mum kissed both our foreheads and we left. We both left in my car(my dad's old car before he died) and I drove off.

"So, where are we going to?" Amber asked.

"The skating house." I said as her eyes widened.

"Oh my God, oppa!" She said excitedly. "We haven't gone there in about 4 months."

"I know and I'm really sorry. That's why I want to make up for everything today before I leave for Seoul tomorrow." I said as she frowned.

"Mum told me about it." She said as I sighed. "Must you go?"

"Kinda. I just want to start all over again. All my memories with Bambam are here and it'll weigh me down more if I stay here." I said as she nodded.

"He's such an asshole." She said and I agreed. "Where is he now, anyway? What does he do?"

"I don't know where he is but Jinyoung said he's a model now. That's how he met his new boyfriend, Yugyeom."

"Yugyeom? I've heard of that name. He's quite a popular model too. He has over 5 million followers on IG." Amber said.

"Jinjja?" I asked surprised.

"Deh. And that means the pictures I saw were really Bambam." She murmured.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean, about 2 months ago, Yugyeom posted pictures of him and a guy that looked like Bambam but I never knew it was really Bambam that's why I shrugged it off." She said sadly.

"Oh." I said. So they've been dating for 2 months.

"Oppa, mianhae." She said as I smiled at her.

"Its not your fault. Even when Jinyoung showed me the picture of Bambam, I was doubting it." I said as she nodded.

As soon as we got there, we got down and then....

"Is that Jackson and Amber?" We heard as we turned to see some guys we always skated with.

"Yah! Taehyung oppa, Jimin oppa, Jungkook oppa." Amber said smiling at them.

"Yah! What are you doing here? You both disappeared." Jungkook said hugging us.

"Things happened that's why." I said as he nodded.

"Woah!" Taehyung said. "Amber, you're growing taller than your oppa." He said measuring heights with Amber.

"Deh, oppa." Amber said proudly.

"Let's skate!" Jimin said excitedly.

"Jackson." I heard the owner of the place, Woo hyun call me.

"Hyung." I said as he smiled at me.

"Amber, how're you?" He asked Amber.

"Oppa, I'm very well." Amber said jumping making everyone laugh.

"Let me have a word with you, Jackson." He said going inside the shop.

"Guys, have fun. I'll be back. Amber, be careful." I said as I went in.

"How've you been?"

"Hyung, I've been good." I said as I dropped my head.

"Jackson, you don't have to lie. I heard about Bambam." He said as I looked up. "You still haven't heard from him?"

"I haven't but I heard he's a model now and also he's dating a model, Kim Yugyeom now." I said as Woo hyun hyung looked at me with pity. "Hyung, its okay. I'll be going to Seoul tomorrow so I can start all over again."

"I'm happy to hear that even tho we'll miss you." He said as I chuckled.

"We'll always talk on phone and I'll come from time to time to see you guys." I said.

"I'm sure you'll find someone that's meant for you because you're an amazing boy, Jackson." He said sincerely.

"Komawo, hyung." I said as he nodded.

***

A/n Hey guys! This is just a filler chapter.
Please vote and comment!
Bye😘