"Trunks will you wait just one second and let me explain what's going on?!" Black dodged another quick strike from Trunk's.

"I know what your doing Black and I won't let you hurt any more people!" Trunks angrily told him before throwing another punch that sent Black into another part of the train.

Black landed on his hands and flipped to his feet.

Trunks walked through and pulled out his blade.

Black assumed a defensive stance. "No Trunks, I'm not the same person I was back then!" He tried to tell Trunks.

Trunks pointed his sword at him "Don't try and persuade me Black, we both know that your only goal is to erase humanity."

"That was Zamasus goal, I'm not him. Not anymore."

Trunks growled before charging forward and swing his blade wildly at Black.

Black dodged them just barely.

"Trunks, please stop! I can show you I've changed! What ever Torchwick told you is a lie! He's a murdering thief!" Black tried again to get him to listen to reason.

Trunks stabbed his sword right next to Blacks head.

"Like I'd believe you!" Trunks told him through gritted teeth.

Black kicked Trunks back as the whole train shook.

'The bombs!' Black thought to himself and quickly ran into another part of the train.

"Your not getting away!" Trunks ran after him pulling his sword with him.

Black flew out of the side of the train he came in on and flew to the top.

His team, Zwei, and Oobleck were making their way to the front of the train before they stopped.

Black looked over to see a dead end coming their way.

"NO!" He screamed and shot towards the front of the train flying in front of it.

Trunks hurried out and saw him fly in front of the train.

He was about to follow him when a bullet grazed his cheek.

Ruby had her sniper aimed at Trunks ready to hold him back.

Trunks used his sword to block the rest of her and the rest of her teams bullets.

Black quickly stopped a ways in front of the train and readied himself for the impact.

The train hit and he dug himself into the ground as it pushed him back. He grunted and pushed as hard as he could without causing the train to wreck and kill his friends but it just wasn't enough.

The shock from the impact nearly made every one on the top of the train fall off giving.

Weiss turned around and saw that even with Black holding the train back they were still going to hit the dead end.

She made a shield of ice around them and Trunks saw what was coming.

Then they hit the wall and then every thing went black.

Black woke pushed some debris off of him and got out of the whole he was in.

His team was down and out all around the plaza area they crashed through.

He quickly ran to Ruby and pulled her to her feet.

She held her head and stumbled for a moment. "The others." She told him.

Black quickly went around and got them up one by one.

But as he was about to pull Blake to her feet, a blade slashed at his head.