𝓓.𝓲.𝓽.𝓓 ▰Chapter 13▰

▰ALYSSA'S POV▰

I'm riding down low on Ace's hips as my claws lightly scratch his shoulders and I smile down at the calm, relaxed beast. Every thrust is timed by my movements, as he thrusts up. Every inch of his skin is golden from working in the sun with Ground Operations. And just like every Ultima in the family; we don't age.

We were always fit and in prime condition, our reflexes and instincts never dulled.

It meant there was never a dull moment, and while I'm fucking one beast, Jose has just emptied his cum into my mouth for dessert, after face fucking away all my worries for the past hour since after dinner.

The only two exceptions was one missing beast – and one complete wreck, present and pacing in the bedroom.

"Relieve that stress, Lightning," Ace calls out to Serge, who hisses instantly in reply, since he's on the phone. I look over my shoulder while I slow down my thrusts, which has Ace grabbing my elbows and pulling me down as he fucks me faster, trying to distract me from talking.

"H-hey, Light –" I try to call out.

"Focus, Kitten," Ace scolds me, slaps his palms over my ass and holds me down tighter as he grinds deep and thrusts hard. It always, always scrambled my brain when he grinds into me like this. I turn back to Ace and close my eyes as my thoughts promptly freeze as the quick orgasm builds, "Come on, doll – cum for me –" Ace grabs my hips and lifts me up and slams me down repeatedly until I'm forced to explode from the inside out.

I squeal out through the orgasm that violently tears through me, and Serge ends up roaring at us to shut up while he's still on the same phone call.

As I land on Ace's chest, I end up laughing through my tears of pleasure, while Ace just rests his hands behind his head, totally relaxed.

Jose is laying back on a couch, drinking some bourbon, while Serge is finishing his call.

"...give word as soon as possible!" Serge snarls it and practically throws the phone across the room, while I'm still snug on Ace's dick, which is promptly getting hard again while resting inside my throbbing pussy. Or maybe it was from Serge's voice.

"...are you worried about Dale?" I ask, "He was just running in to check if he left something on in his office."

"I know, doll," Serge scowls at me, taking out each button from his shirt as he walks over, his sight set on my ass, "I smell a rat tonight – but I'll fuck you first," Serge swipes off his pants, kicks them aside and then jumps onto the bed behind me, kneeling down to take my ass, when –

Jose's phone rings, a security alert from the lift.

Serge jumps off, just in case it's family checking in. As he picks up his pants, I roll off Ace, I pull on my leotard and throw Ace his suit as well.

In seconds, the three of us are ready for the visitor, but Jose is still naked on the couch, his hand frozen on his bottle of bourbon, his eyes trained on his phone and his skin paling with sudden shock.

"Boner?" I murmur at him, "What's up?"

Jose looks up and puts his phone aside, shaking his head at me, as if he can't comprehend the reality of it.

We all witness the shadow of the beast walking towards the door, and as the knob turns and the door rattles open – he falls right through.

And he's totally unrecognisable at first.

Dale collapses clumsily on the carpet, one knee bent the wrong way, bone showing at his wrist, glass puncturing the left side of his face, and some splinters of wood poking from his suit, which hangs about him in tatters.