Chapter 13

"Why do you NEED to finish school?" Damien asked.
"I want to finish school." I told him.
"What about online school homeschooling?" He asked. "I can't be without you here for a whole school day."
"Let it go Damien stop being a little girl. Ill be fine alone at school." Wait. "Let it go let it go the cold never bothered me. The snow glows white on the mountain tonight." I sang.
"That's not even how it goes." He told me.
"I don't care I can do what ever I want." I said. "Now back to the school thing."
"Ok. So just do online school. Please it would be so much better for the pack the have there Luna at home." He said.
"Hmmmmm. You do have a point." I said. "Ok."
"Ok what?" He asked. I smiled.
"I'll do homeschooling. But it for you and the pack." I told him. He picked me up and spun me around in a circle and pecked me on the lips. "Thanks you Riley." He said and put me down.
"Now I'm hungry. Can we go find food?" I asked.
"Sure." He said and picked me up. He opened the door and carried me to the kitchen.
"You know I could of walked." I said as he placed me on the counter.
"I know but I like carrying you." He told me. "Now bunny what would you like to eat?" He asked.
"How about some eggs and bacon?" I asked.
"Your wish is my command." He asked and got right to work.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\10 minutes later\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
"Here is your food miss. Riley" he said as he placed the food next to me since I was still sitting on the counter. I started eating and then as right on que daisy walks in.
"Daisy what the hell are you doing here!?" I yelled.
"Riley calm down I invited them." Damien said.
"What!!!!!!,!,!,!,!,!,!!!" I screamed.

HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOUR NOT ALL MAD AT ME I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSSY. I MET THE LOVE OF MYLIFE AND THEN I FOUND OUT HE WAS SIXTEEN AND THEN MY MOM FOUND OUT AND MADE ME BREAK IT OFF. I HAVE BEEN REALLY DEPRESSED AND STUFF. I WILL HOPEFULLY BE GETTING SOME HELP PRETTY SOON HERE. OH AND I AM ALSO HAVING A NEW BOOK COVER MADE FOR THE FIRST BOOK AND THIS ONE. HMM WHAT ELSE? OH IF YOU WANT TO GET AHOLD ME MESSAGE ME ON HERE OR MY SNAPCHAT WHICH IS EMILEE110 OR IM ALWAYS ON MY FACEBOOK WHICH IS EMILEE NICOLE MORLEY, MY INSTAGRAM IS EMO_QUEEN_13 AND YA SO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE STILL READING THIS BOOK AND ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT CHAPTER!

Comment :)

Vote :)

Read <3